Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Finally was able to do one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't believe that I missed this post first time around!

Great self-bondage and neat use of the inflatable bed to make things nice and tight! I also like what appears to be the extra stimulation of a bondage video/montage on a screen to keep you 'interested'  😁 

Its reminded me that I also have an blow-up bed that I should be considering for use in my sessions - the challenge is how to control both the inflation and deflation elements. I think a bit of practise and a decent digital timer would sort out inflating the bed, but I've not thought of a simple/safe/reliable solution for releasing the air after a pre-set time. 
My memory banks are nudging me about using ice as an air-tight seal that would melt and trigger the deflation, but don't recall ever seeing/hearing that it actually worked?

More please!  😁 

MJ

Ps. what was the gag you used?
It was my favorite harness gag from Hottbound. As for release what I ended up doing when I did it again but spread eagle, sorry no pics yet, was attach a string to the cuff and free my self like that. It does get to be very tight if done right. It helps to tie a rope between the legs so there is no movement either way.
Always looking for recommendations.
Pages: 1 2