Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sex toy vibrator
Double Strap on Dildo Vibrator Dual Penetration Strap-on Penis Pants Wearable Vibrating Strap on Belt Sex Toys for Lesbian Women
$40.67

penis extender
Realistic Penis Sleeve Extender Large Reusable Penis Condom Delay Silicone Extension Sex Toy for Men Cock Enlarger
$5.82

bondage lock
Sliver Metal Belt Restraint Handcuff Collar Slave Bondage Hook Convenient Connection Lock Sex Toy Couple Game Adult Products hot
$3.97-29%

chastity cage
New Convenient Chastity Cage Ice Transparent Simulation Penis Cage Male Lightweight Cock Cage With 3 Rings Set Sex Toys For Men
$69.12-50%

zippidy
Bling Rhinestone Bikini Outfit Crystals Tassel Bra Short Sexy Party Sequins Bodysuit Bra Costumes Stage Show Nightclub Dress
$119.79-20%

latex pencil skirt
Sexy PVC Latex Full Zip Skirt Fetish Women Faux Leather High Waist Long Seamless Bodycon Mermaid Skirts 4XL Skits Custom
$56.75-40%

sexye doll
SEXYE Special Sex Doll Cosplay Dress Sex Party extoci Lingeric Cosplay Romantic Couple Make Love Dress Sex Game Dress for Women
$12.10-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Finally was able to do one
I can't believe that I missed this post first time around!

Great self-bondage and neat use of the inflatable bed to make things nice and tight! I also like what appears to be the extra stimulation of a bondage video/montage on a screen to keep you 'interested'  😁 

Its reminded me that I also have an blow-up bed that I should be considering for use in my sessions - the challenge is how to control both the inflation and deflation elements. I think a bit of practise and a decent digital timer would sort out inflating the bed, but I've not thought of a simple/safe/reliable solution for releasing the air after a pre-set time. 
My memory banks are nudging me about using ice as an air-tight seal that would melt and trigger the deflation, but don't recall ever seeing/hearing that it actually worked?

More please!  😁 

MJ

Ps. what was the gag you used?
It was my favorite harness gag from Hottbound. As for release what I ended up doing when I did it again but spread eagle, sorry no pics yet, was attach a string to the cuff and free my self like that. It does get to be very tight if done right. It helps to tie a rope between the legs so there is no movement either way.
Always looking for recommendations.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Finally, force walking release sessions videos DressBindFun 7 12,335 21 Jun 2016, 00:17
Last Post: Jack sparrow 25