Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Drawings of Scatina β™ 
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all. I would like to share with you from time to time some things that I am drawing over time. I really draw a variety of fetishes, but for this community I hope to choose those linked to the common taste we share.

Anyway, thanks for looking at my drawings. If any of the images does not meet the community standards do not hesitate to notify me.

[attachment=33990][attachment=33989][attachment=33988][attachment=33987]
(06 Mar 2019, 03:10 )Scatina Wrote: [ -> ]variety of fetishes, but for this community I hope to choose those linked to the common taste we share.
You've pretty much nailed almost all of them. The shared fetishes I mean 😁
(06 Mar 2019, 03:23 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Mar 2019, 03:10 )Scatina Wrote: [ -> ]variety of fetishes, but for this community I hope to choose those linked to the common taste we share.
You've pretty much nailed almost all of them. The shared fetishes I mean 😁

I'm a little disappointed in myself. I draw a lot, but I realize that after choosing the drawings at the moment this is all I can show. Without thirst I hope to contribute more as time goes by.
(06 Mar 2019, 03:43 )Scatina Wrote: [ -> ]this is all I can show.
I bet you've got more πŸ˜‹ Indeed, scat is not a popular theme on this forum. If I'm wrong her, let's create a separate thread, and, BTW, we have a "Toilet slaves" thread https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=945, so this image would perfectly fitΒ it:

[attachment=33991]

And for a more general taste, this one is perfect:

[attachment=33992]
Wow, look what I just discovered. Yes, that's my account. It was such a long time that I had forgotten that I registered in the community.

It is curious to see everything that I had forgotten. By the way, I still have a fetish for toilets but I avoided publishing about it because it may not be pleasant.
You see? That's why I keep saying, that we do not have old/ancient/forgotten threads! All threads are considered new and alive πŸ˜‰
(06 Mar 2019, 04:09 )Scatina Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that's my account.
BTW, that's probably why you had problems registering...
Mmmh, I think not. The email that I registered with now is created in 2018. Even so, there are several forums in which I tried to register without receiving notification. This time I was lucky that you left a link to contact you about it.
(06 Mar 2019, 05:00 )Scatina Wrote: [ -> ]there are several forums in which I tried to register without receiving notification.
Just curious, have you checked in the SPAM folder?
Pages: 1 2