Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: I treated myself: 2 new swimsuits!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to treat myself and bought not just one but two new one piece swimsuits. They fit really well and I'm really happy right now as they have just arrived.

[attachment=29986]
[attachment=29988]

Can you have too much swimsuits? I don't think so, just add them to the collection!

[attachment=29987]
True, I love swimsuits
(10 Jul 2018, 18:17 )Anne Wrote: [ -> ][Image: post_1425_1531242951_08964719bc538d701c1..._thumb.jpg]   
My wife was surprised when she discovered my swimsuit collection. No, it was not a secret, she even borrows my swimsuits from time to time, I just put them in one drawer.

But your collection definitely won't fit in one drawer 😁
(10 Jul 2018, 23:48 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]...

But your collection definitely won't fit in one drawer 😁

That's 2 large curver boxes of swimsuits and it does not show all of them :😁

or my leotard collection,

or my bikini's

or my box full of leggings

or all the lingerie...

etc :😁

The new swimsuit on the right in the photo I will wear this afternoon when I'm working out. It's an amazing fit, tight in all the right places but no friction on my skin when moving around so ideal for a workout.

My girlfriend knows I have "a" or maybe "a few" swimsuits but she does not want anything to do with it. It's one of those "you're not hurting anyone so I don't care but I don't want to know the details" things. She does see me a lot in female leggings as that's what I normally wear when working out. These things fit really well when you have muscular legs and I get decent ones for cheap from China. Male leggings are all made for holocaust survivors / marathon runners because no comfortable fit exists for normal guys and they cost more.
BTW, I see familiar 2.99euro swimsuits from Decathlon. That's the one I bought for myself, but had to share it. Amazing swimsuit, BTW. It's very tight, silky, and dries in seconds.