Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Panty fetish hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Does anyone have Therapanties by Tessa Fields? I can't find it anywhere!
RetroShare?
[attachment=46771]

Does anyone know of a script for this file?   There are so many overlapping layers, I can't distinguish what the lower layers are saying.

(I checked through Ra's google archive with no luck).
I am a heavy thinker and this file hits me harder than most of the others since i cannot fully track it. Anyone know what specific suggestions are inside or does anyone have a script? The tracks are compilations of others so if you could recognize the components it might be possible to track down more info on each. 

Here is the description:

Get Girly with Panties is an erotic hypnosis file in the Feminization genre. it is described like this by the the author, dooper: this file is a mix of tracks. One from the left, the other from the right giving you some tasty girly suggestions, while there is a third played over the top for a distraction.... the title says it all to be quite honest enjoy!! The file is 12:55 long and has been downloaded 2003 times. It is done in a English/Female/TTS voice and is available as a MP3 and is free.

Here is the link:
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=8012

[attachment=47791]
(10 Dec 2020, 06:35 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]Well I added some of these to a project I aeady made. Made some adjustments and stuff.

I like it and sounds like a good start so far....

Enjoy!

What is in this file? What are the suggestions? Thanks
(14 Jul 2021, 14:09 )little kaya Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 Dec 2020, 06:35 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]Well I added some of these to a project I aeady made. Made some adjustments and stuff.

I like it and sounds like a good start so far....

Enjoy!

What is in this file? What are the suggestions? Thanks

It was just a mix of files from this thread, nothing else!
Panties for girl file with theta waves. Use a second device to watch a hypno spiral and turn the sound down. Trust me you will love it!

Youtube link for a good spiral to use:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpdAdngwlhM

Turn sound off and then listen to this file:
Lilith Wrote:Hello, Sweeteas!

Here, I pull you into a sweet, vivid fantasy, where I dress you all up in all sorts of sexy feminine outfits and watch you twirl for me like the good, obedient pet that you are.

After I have my fill, I introduce you to a very special pair of pink panties which respond to your arousal. Which make you want to submit and drop and melt for me. Then…you’re taken by a fantasy when I tell you to touch and cum for me…but which *may* only stay a fantasy, so that if you don’t really want to cum, you don’t have to.

Post Hypnotic Suggestions Include:

-Pink panties excite you. The very idea of wearing them makes you want to touch. Makes you want to be a good, subby pet.

-The color pink on its own may begin to push you towards wanting to wear panties and touch. And submit. And have fun.

You can read the script for more spoilers:

[attachment=54594]

There is only one version of the file for now:

SFX: brimming with voice effects, environmental effects, music, binaurals, 3D soundscapes, and all the good stuff.

(This is a commissioned file which I’ve been allowed to share, so rejoice all!)

[attachment=54593]

As always, please support the artist! https://lilithunleashed.net/2022/04/28/p...k-panties/
If anyone decides to subscribe to the https://www.patreon.com/HypnoMasterJay at some point, there are two files named "Pleasure in Panties - Erotic Hypnosis Roleplay for Boys" and "You Love Wearing Panties - A Hypno Erotic Fantasy for Boys" that sound to fit this particular fetish. A share would be appreciated 😊
Sissy Whispers - Panties (subliminal)

TheLibrarian Wrote:It's back to basics with this one, girls. Before you can even develop the confidence to come out as a sissy full time, you need to feel like a delicate sissy in her cutest underwear as much as possible. That's why I'm proud to announce that "Sissy Whispers - Panties" has improved on my previous "Whispers" files to guarantee all my sissies finish their sessions with their minds completely mushy and open.

You'll soon learn to love the confidence you get from wearing your favourite thong as you go about your day. Become reminded of how great your cute little butt looks in your sexy underwear, and even develop some fun new compulsions to show it off! Learn to keep that tiny clitty small in your delicate feminine panties and while you develop lots of healthy phobias towards any male underwear. Panties have always been the centre of your world, you just needed help being reminded.

New sissies can use this file as a way of starting their transformation into the beautiful girly princesses we aeady know they are deep down. More experienced sluts can feel free to use this file as a primer to make sure their love of sexy feminine panties never fades!

[attachment=55045]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7