Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Panty fetish hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I really, really enjoy hypno that just encourages panty wearing. I like the files people have posted, are there more people can think of? I'd love to hear them.

Thank you!
Dunno, those files did not quite work for me 😊
Curse Panty Deal

Quote:This curse will make you wear panties 24/7. It also makes you horny, but you can't masturbate while wearing panties. The only way to get them off is to do things that feminize you further. For every thing you do(like wearing a bra for 8 hours), you get 1 hour without panties during which you can masturbate and cum.

[attachment=44079]

[attachment=44081]
Train Night Wear

Quote:EMG's loopable file train's you to wear panties to bed. Suggestions include being unable to become erect while wearing panties and a punishment trigger - 3 days of wearing panties and being Chaste to the person who triggers you. This loopable file was the inspiration for EMG's Suggestible file.

[attachment=44318]
(11 Oct 2020, 23:45 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Train Night Wear

Quote:EMG's loopable file train's you to wear panties to bed. Suggestions include being unable to become erect while wearing panties and a punishment trigger - 3 days of wearing panties and being Chaste to the person who triggers you. This loopable file was the inspiration for EMG's Suggestible file.

These are all great. If you have more, I'll take them!

thanks!
(12 Oct 2020, 19:43 )Lesotho Wrote: [ -> ]These are all great.
Any results?

(12 Oct 2020, 19:43 )Lesotho Wrote: [ -> ]If you have more, I'll take them!
As soon as I find anything related ... 😊
Hang tight and give me a few days. I downloaded alot of these and I'll mix them together. I don't think I can put them all in the mix but there is more than enough here to make one.

We will see how it turns out?!?!?!
Well I added some of these to a project I aeady made. Made some adjustments and stuff.

I like it and sounds like a good start so far....

Enjoy!

[attachment=44931]
Here's two more. I think I like the first one the best.

[attachment=44933]
(10 Dec 2020, 13:00 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]Here's two more. I think I like the first one the best.

Thanks!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7