Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Diana Moran, the Green Goddess.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Nice! But still I do not like stirrups and too open top. The rest is cool!
(20 Jul 2018, 19:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! But still I do not like stirrups and too open top. The rest is cool!

Ah, it's just rubberised authenticity!
I know, but I have the same complaints about the original design 😁
This reminds me of the show Richard Hittleman's "Yoga for Health" back in the day.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxU9SOG8lJI

I attribute my love of leotards and tights partially to this show and partially (of course) to the Solid Gold Dancers. Oh how I wish there was a High Definition version of those old shows...
Ah, Richard Hittleman's series featured the the gorgeous Lynn Marshall, who went on to have her own yoga programmes on London Weekend Television.
Diana's original outfit and my lycra version.

[attachment=30302][attachment=30301]

Though I think my rubber version is a better match for the colour.

[attachment=30303]
It might be my imagination working overtime but when a retrosective in the Torygraph reprinted this classic pic of Diana 

[attachment=42700]

did they tweak it to make her leotard look more transparent?

[attachment=42701]
That is a lovely picture of her.

I cannot believe that when I first saw 'The Green Goddess' on telly, I thought nothing of her - she seemed very old to me! But nowadays, boy she was lovely.

I do remember she did a commercial for a mosquito repellant where she was sprayed all over (In green leotard of course) then climbed into a see through tent and thousands of mosquitoes were inserted into the tent. She continued to do her excercises to prove the efficacy of the spray. Seemed rather silly to me, but I guess it must have had an impact on me or I wouldn't have remembered it!

Would mosquitoes have been able to bite her through the lycra?
(07 Aug 2020, 10:15 )Will90MeeG Wrote: [ -> ]Would mosquitoes have been able to bite her through the lycra?
Easily
Another couple of classics from the same set.
Lovely!

[attachment=42763]
[attachment=42764]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6