Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Femininity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
😁
(15 Feb 2018, 02:01 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]There were several investigations and experiments where people had to choose the figure they like the most. And in most of the cases the waist/hips ratio was 0.7 for women and 0.9 for men. For example, the classic 90-60-90 is an example of the 0.7 ratio.

BTW, I posted a link to the site where you can play with various parameters. Here it is once again: http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakultaeten.../index.htm

Just looked at the link you posted. When I tried to use the feature, it said page not found 404
Yep, looks like the page is moved or disappeared.
Incidentally, the angle of the upper arm to the lower arm is an accepted secondary sexual characteristic. Google 'Carrying angle'. Generally women have a larger carrying angle to avoid their hands hitting their hips while walking.
(19 Jul 2018, 19:10 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Generally women have a larger carrying angle to avoid their hands hitting their hips while walking.
That's because their elbows are tucked. Look at how men are walking - like they hips twice as wide as their shoulders 😁

[attachment=30136]

But seriously, this is logical - men (in average) have broad shoulders and narrow hips, while women have narrow shoulders and wide hips.

BTW, I only recently learned about "mincing ribbons" - a prop that is suppose to make your posture and walk look more feminine or girly.

[attachment=30134][attachment=30135]
Ok, how is this suppose to work?
The person with ribbons has to keep his (usually his) arms bent, so ribbons do not get in the way.
So he/she has to keep the ribbons off the floor to keep from tripping and keep them clean. And the only way to do that is to keep your hands and arms up.

Hmm... that gives me an idea.
Remember the white queen?

[attachment=30154]
Different. But sooooo feminine... (animated):

[attachment=36959]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21