Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Jeannie Epper, Lynda Carter's stunt double
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just love this forum....

Only here can a thread about Wonder Woman's stunt double morph into an examination of the ongoing Puritanical influences on a post-Civil War UK in relationship to government guidance on alcohol consumption!

😁  

MJ
(16 Jan 2018, 00:57 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]This is very subjective, and, most likely, socionics-driven opinion:
Now from the socionics point of view (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socionics)
Jeannie is "sensing", Lynda is "intuitive". Being "intuitive" myself, I "subconsciously" find "sensing" people more "valuable" and attractive.

Lynda is an "emotional ethical extrovert", being "extrovert" myself (and from a different quadra) I find her emotions overexaggerated and unnatural. Most likely she is ENFj (Ethical Intuitive Extravert), and it's possible, that Jeannie is her "dual", what could lead to a very good friendship ( I do not know anything about them, so it could be a total miss). Jeannie can also be an ISFj (also comfortable relationships).
Quote:Only here can a thread about Wonder Woman's stunt double morph into an examination of the ongoing Puritanical influences on a post-Civil War UK in relationship to government guidance on alcohol consumption!

Three pints (1.7 litres) of beer is considered 'binge drinking' under current UK guidelines 😊
( ... how can anybody drink 1.7l of beer ... )
Interview with Jeannie Epper:

http://emmytvlegends.org/interviews/peop...nnie-epper

Quote:"I don't know whether the guys really were trying to protect us, or whether they just didn't want women in their field. It wasn't until sexy ladies like Linda Evans or Lynda Carter said, 'We don't want hairy-legged boys doubling us anymore. We've had these girls doubling us, and oh my god, they're just as good as the guys, only they have shaved legs and they don't have hairy armpits.'"
Compare and contrast?

[attachment=27632]

I have my thoughts...
She should be able to "play a role", shouldn't she? At least, a little? Usually, just being "pretty" is not enough to be a film star... At least, shouldn't be... But if you are pretty... (That brings up all that #metoo hype).
Found while I was looking for some 'reference' material 😉 two (vaguely) stunt related pics of Lynda.

[attachment=27831][attachment=27832]

So far as I know, Lynda never appeared in shot with the blue suit actually wet (other than underwater, of course). Incidentally, this is the first version of the suit; I prefer the second myself.
The two diving suits have different lower legs.

[attachment=27841]

My first thought was that they were just different socks  but it seems they were part of the suit.

[attachment=27842]

There's also a version with fins (or 'flippers'. if you must...)
Pages: 1 2 3