Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

CYOMI
CYOMI 8th Gen Fake Boobs Silicone Full Bodysuit Realistic Breast Forms Transgender Crossdressers Male to Female Cosplay Shemale
$407.87-50%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Competition Sharkskin Fabric Knee Length One Piece Women's Training & Racing Swimwear Waterproof Quick Dry Swimsuit
$37.50-39%

transparent panties
Men's Underwear Transparent Boxers Bulge Ice Silk See Through Underpants Sexy Briefs Low Waist Panties Lingerie Intimates
$2.57

shapewear
Hip Enhance Fake Ass Underwear Padding Body Shaper Pads Panty with Belt Thigh Slimmer Sexy Big Ass Butt Lifter Shapewear
$118.65-1%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Sex Machine Telescopic Dildo Vibrator Automatic Up Down Massager G Spot Thrusting Retractable Vaginal Toy Female Masturbation
$31.47-1%

speerise
Speerise Adult Lady Spandex Gymnastic Leotard Front Zipper Bodysuit Nylon Costume For Dancing Yoga Outfit Dance Practice Clothes
$149.77-34%

inlzdz
Mens Lingerie Sissy Thong Panties Soft Shiny Ruffled Frilly Sissy Bikini Briefs for Sex Male Exotic Thong Underwear Underpants
$5.81-18%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Jeannie Epper, Lynda Carter's stunt double
I just love this forum....

Only here can a thread about Wonder Woman's stunt double morph into an examination of the ongoing Puritanical influences on a post-Civil War UK in relationship to government guidance on alcohol consumption!

😁  

MJ
(16 Jan 2018, 00:57 )Like Ra Wrote: This is very subjective, and, most likely, socionics-driven opinion:
Now from the socionics point of view (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socionics)
Jeannie is "sensing", Lynda is "intuitive". Being "intuitive" myself, I "subconsciously" find "sensing" people more "valuable" and attractive.

Lynda is an "emotional ethical extrovert", being "extrovert" myself (and from a different quadra) I find her emotions overexaggerated and unnatural. Most likely she is ENFj (Ethical Intuitive Extravert), and it's possible, that Jeannie is her "dual", what could lead to a very good friendship ( I do not know anything about them, so it could be a total miss). Jeannie can also be an ISFj (also comfortable relationships).
Quote:Only here can a thread about Wonder Woman's stunt double morph into an examination of the ongoing Puritanical influences on a post-Civil War UK in relationship to government guidance on alcohol consumption!

Three pints (1.7 litres) of beer is considered 'binge drinking' under current UK guidelines 😊
( ... how can anybody drink 1.7l of beer ... )
Interview with Jeannie Epper:

http://emmytvlegends.org/interviews/peop...nnie-epper

Quote:"I don't know whether the guys really were trying to protect us, or whether they just didn't want women in their field. It wasn't until sexy ladies like Linda Evans or Lynda Carter said, 'We don't want hairy-legged boys doubling us anymore. We've had these girls doubling us, and oh my god, they're just as good as the guys, only they have shaved legs and they don't have hairy armpits.'"

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2NPY0Z_vFY

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjaAlVKY5zA
Compare and contrast?

both02.jpg   

I have my thoughts...
She should be able to "play a role", shouldn't she? At least, a little? Usually, just being "pretty" is not enough to be a film star... At least, shouldn't be... But if you are pretty... (That brings up all that #metoo hype).
Found while I was looking for some 'reference' material 😉 two (vaguely) stunt related pics of Lynda.

Diving 02.jpg     Diving 01.jpg   

So far as I know, Lynda never appeared in shot with the blue suit actually wet (other than underwater, of course). Incidentally, this is the first version of the suit; I prefer the second myself.
The two diving suits have different lower legs.

1&2.jpg   

My first thought was that they were just different socks  but it seems they were part of the suit.

wwaquan1c.jpg   

There's also a version with fins (or 'flippers'. if you must...)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Actresses with male stunt doubles. Culmor 3 2,347 02 Jul 2017, 17:04
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (12) , egregious (1) , Like Ra (12) , madjack (1) , Will90MeeG (1)