Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
(04 Jan 2022, 21:51 )Irishguy42069 Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta fake it until ya make it 🤷😂
Absolutely! Reality does not like when it's fooled and "corrects" itself.
(04 Jan 2022, 22:07 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Jan 2022, 21:51 )Irishguy42069 Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta fake it until ya make it 🤷😂
Absolutely! Reality does not like when it's fooled and "corrects" itself.

Although i find it is quite easily fooled!
(04 Jan 2022, 22:12 )Irishguy42069 Wrote: [ -> ]Although i find it is quite easily fooled!
In the beginning - yes. Later - depends 😉
(04 Jan 2022, 22:15 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Jan 2022, 22:12 )Irishguy42069 Wrote: [ -> ]Although i find it is quite easily fooled!
In the beginning - yes. Later - depends 😉

In what regards? Turning it back to the way it was? 🤭
It's so beautifully and elegantly explained in "Reality Transurfing" (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid57333). In short, you need to achieve something. You begin to act AS IF you have aeady achieved it, as naturally as possible, without giving significance, without willing, without adding importance. And ... it happens! No hypnosis needed.
(04 Jan 2022, 22:30 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It's so beautifully and elegantly explained in "Reality Transurfing" (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid57333). In short, you need to achieve something. You begin to act AS IF you have aeady achieved it, as naturally as possible, without giving significance, without willing, without adding importance. And ... it happens! No hypnosis needed.

That's an interesting theory, real world application of faking it until you make it, have to fake it past your self too however 🤔
(04 Jan 2022, 22:36 )Irishguy42069 Wrote: [ -> ]have to fake it past your self too however
Yes, absolutely, and this is "the salt" of this practice. You must have no doubts, no hesitation, you must really KNOW it. E.g. if you have both arms, you do not doubt this fact. Because, well, this is a fact. You must have such "knowledge" in achieving your goals.

In NLP there is a similar technique, where you place 3 markers (e.g. pieces of papers) on the floor (now, when your goal is achieved, 2-3 months after the goal is achieved) and you imagine, check your feelings at all these milestones, and in between, on the way to the 2nd label. If you feel comfortably on the 2-3 months marker, you collect the markers, and do whatever you feel you (your body) have to do.

NLP is very interesting in this regard.

BTW: I will move the posts to the general hypnosis thread, since they are not related to syssification only.
(04 Jan 2022, 22:48 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Jan 2022, 22:36 )Irishguy42069 Wrote: [ -> ]have to fake it past your self too however
Yes, absolutely, and this is "the salt" of this practice. You must have no doubts, no hesitation, you must really KNOW it. E.g. if you have both arms, you do not doubt this fact. Because, well, this is a fact. You must have such "knowledge" in achieving your goals.

In NLP there is a similar technique, where you place 3 markers (e.g. pieces of papers) on the floor (now, when your goal is achieved, 2-3 months after the goal is achieved) and you imagine, check your feelings at all these milestones, and in between, on the way to the 2nd label. If you feel comfortably on the 2-3 months marker, you collect the markers, and do whatever you feel you (your body) have to do.

NLP is very interesting in this regard.

BTW: I will move the posts to the general hypnosis thread, since they are not related to syssification only.

Makes sense there is a lot of general betterment that can come from that mind set in general, self belief and confidence are two very powerful things, being able to use them is another level!
Has anyone here done any research or experimentation into astral projection relating to hypnosis? Since I've always considered myself a scientifically minded skeptic, whenever I came across the topic I instinctively dismissed it as a bunch of delusional hogwash.

However, after reading through http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html, the descriptions of the physical body, mental body, focus levels, the way "traveling" through astral worlds works... There is too much overlap with my own experiences in trying to make my hypnotic fantasies more vivid for me to ignore. It does a halfway decent job of putting into words some of the mental phenomena and techniques that I've discovered as part of my hypnotic experimentation that I didn't know quite how to describe, so I'm wondering if maybe there's something to this that is worthy of further investigation.

Even if I still take the skeptic's position that astral projection is a bunch of delusional hogwash, if a significant number people over the years have managed to delude themselves well enough to believe their experiences of traveling to other locations or worlds are real, and many of those people have documented fairly similar methods by which they became so convinced, doesn't that suggest that those methods are a useful mental framework for realistic and vivid hypnotic fantasy, regardless of whether or not the experiences are "real" in any kind of scientific or objective sense? That is after all the holy grail most of us seek when listening to hypnotic fantasy files - deluding our mind into perceiving the experience as [url=

Source: https://youtu.be/035JfHSoG70
?t=21]real[/url].
(16 Apr 2022, 20:10 )yihope Wrote: [ -> ]some entities could drain energy (see inorganic beings of Castaneda)
This is one of my theory why some hypnosis stuff works.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49