Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Hypnose auf Deutsch (German hypnosis files)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Cure (Curse) Stroke Sissy (German)

Quote:https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=5876

My first "Original" File. The beginning is a modified version of EMG's Curse Stroke Sissy Induction, but the rest was developed by my twisted Mind 😉. It's pretty much a repair Kit for Curse Stroke Sissy (the German version translated by me). If there is one or more aspects of curse Stroke Sissy, you don't want to have any more, this file is for you. If the sissy cocksucker within you has not yet overtaken your whole life, this might be your change. Then again, it might be your complete undoing 😉. It may start kind of strange, but you have to listen to the whole file to take effect, since it uses Parts of the Techniques used on you by curse Stroke Sissy (again, only the German version, I don't think this will work on the English version, since they are too different).

[attachment=42869]
Hello there, could anyone send me His/her German Hypno-files? I am on Retroshare (I'll post my Key soon), but the Retroshare link you shared, did not work for me.
There is this gigant torrent-file out there with ~8,5GB of Lady Tara's files, but this url does'nt ork either. ._.
I'd really apprechiate your help, thanks.
Hey guys,

i am also looking for some more Lady Tara Files. I got like 79 hypnosis files from a german forum, but nothing recent.
So if anything new is out there i would really appreciate it, if you could send me a download link.

I also have bought some files from her, but the website says there's a unique watermark in the files, which relates to the buyer. Does someone know how to remove this watermark securely?

Thanks!

PS: Retroshare isn't working for me, wheter on windows nor linux. (NAT stays yellow, and i can't add anyone)
(22 Nov 2020, 20:53 )peterparker1337 Wrote: [ -> ]PS: Retroshare isn't working for me, wheter on windows nor linux. (NAT stays yellow, and i can't add anyone)
Let's switch to this thread https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-RetroShare
Anyone got some files from Lucia? Especially looking for Lucia - Sissy Reorientation
(22 Nov 2020, 20:53 )peterparker1337 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

i am also looking for some more Lady Tara Files. I got like 79 hypnosis files from a german forum, but nothing recent.
So if anything new is out there i would really appreciate it, if you could send me a download link.

I also have bought some files from her, but the website says there's a unique watermark in the files, which relates to the buyer. Does someone know how to remove this watermark securely?

Thanks!

PS: Retroshare isn't working for me, wheter on windows nor linux. (NAT stays yellow, and i can't add anyone)

Can you tell me, which forum this was?

Thanks, nickeman.
Hallo, ich bin ganz neu hier.
Ich bin verzweifelt auf der Suche nach
der Datei Lady Tara Genderswap. Hat die jemand von Euch und kann sie mir geben?

Hello, I am new here.
I am really helplessly searching the file from
Lady Tara Genderswap.
Has someone of you this file and can you
please share it with me?
Best regards raini
Weil's nirgends zu bekommen war, hab ich's mir jetzt tatsächlich gekauft
Lucia
Sissy Dream – Sexual Reorientation

Gefällt mir richtig gut. 😊
Can someone share the lady tara Vakuumbett file please?
RetroShare 🤗
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10