Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Hypnose auf Deutsch (German hypnosis files)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
😉
Has someone any tips to get into trance better? I have listened to a Lady Tara file over and over again. I tried different  day or night times. I tried headphones. I also listened the file multiple times in a row. I even tried different positions like sitting or laying down. I never got into trance or I didn't notice because I don't know how a trance feels like. Also I have never been hypnotized before.
Possibly Lady Tara is not for you 😊
hehehe. Some other tips?
Auf Deutsch? Das wird schwierig...
Wenn jemand noch mehr files von Lady Tara hat würde ich mich drüber freuen <3
Does anybody has the file of Lady Tara's hypnosis Meine Stimme – Dein Mindfuck! or other ones for direct downloading as they do here some pages before?

Thanks!
(21 May 2020, 07:28 )NMOJSHSZUVSD Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody has the file of Lady Tara's hypnosis Meine Stimme – Dein Mindfuck! or other ones for direct downloading as they do here some pages before?

Thanks!
Hi on retro you'll find  Lady Tara - Mindfuck - Meine Stimme
Windeljunge von Lady Tara wäre voll cool wenn das jmd Hochladen könnte. 😁
Curse Stroke Sissy (German)

Quote:https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=5338

This file is a German translation of EMG's Curse Stroke Sissy. Warning:This file is a curse, and may only be removed by me (since the voice is a Total Different then EMG's). Let me rephrase the original description: Masturbation triggers stronger and stronger desires to become a submissive, crossdressing, bisexual sissy maid; who loves giving sexual and oral pleasure to men and women. The desires include breast enlargement, body hair loss, full crossdressing and make-up, hairstyle, diet. When the subject orgasms, the orgasm triggers the desires and changes to lock in at that current level, which can never lower and will increase each time, and with each listen. Until your forced to be a total crossdressing sissy.

[attachment=42868]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10