Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Business trip!! Wooo hooo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I was able to fall asleep with a plug in... but was woken up sever hours later by my body deciding that the stimulation of the plug and the cb are too much resulting in a nocturnal HFO

After that things just felt too wrong and the compromise between sleeping/being able to work and having some fun had to give way.
(30 Mar 2017, 05:08 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]Well I was able to fall asleep with a plug in... but was woken up sever hours later by my body deciding that the stimulation of the plug and the cb are too much resulting in a nocturnal HFO

After that things just felt too wrong and the compromise between sleeping/being able to work and having some fun had to give way.

Yeah,  no sleep when pluged in.   Maybe some kind of a ball(s)  which will not stimulate sphincter ....

I usually sleep in a cocoon, or in thin zentai suite (or both), and soft/loose bondage using pantyhose on wrists because there is no marks.  On a busines meeting no one will look at me with questionmark above his head 😊  . Also, pantyhose does't ruin the nylon cocoon or suit.
Pages: 1 2