Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Huge sale on Aliexpress - wish-lists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
F)(*&%k.

(19 May 2021, 09:25 )unicast Wrote: [ -> ]Any VAT exeption will be waived and everything should be declared, which is usualy a paid service. So if you order anything for $1 you pay few cents VAT and from 3 to 8 euros for declaration to the spedition or post provider.

You are right. Found here: https://www.postnl.nl/ontvangen/pakket-o...uitenland/

The declaration is 13 or 17.50 euros in NL. So, if you buy something for 1 euro, you will pay almost 19. Yeah, sounds fair...

OTOH, I saw mentions of a VAT agreement between China and EU. So, it might be included in the Ali purchasing process.
That also means... We still have 5+ weeks to buy from Ali using the old rules.
Oh and just as I discovered the wonders of AliExpress. Perfect timing. And some of the more risqué purchases have a delivery window past July 1st. Looking forward having to go to the customs office to pick up my 6" butt plug harness. Hopefully they'll inspect it right in front of me for some added humiliation, now free with every order.
(18 Jun 2021, 10:00 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]Looking forward having to go to the customs office to pick up my 6" butt plug harness. Hopefully they'll inspect it right in front of me
😆
(19 May 2021, 15:25 )Max515 Wrote: [ -> ]Applies to all EU countries.

But I read somewhere that there is a new option for marketplaces (such as Ebay, Aliexpress) to include the VAT in the price paid by the buyer and pay it back to the country of the buyer.

I received several packages from China ordered after 2021-07-01 and I can say with confidence that Aliexpress adds buyer's country VAT at checkout for all orders. There are no other fees when package arrives.
One other important thing is that there's no more customs inspection where the package is opened in front of me. These packages that I received were not opened. I'm sure they still use X-ray or some other scan, but I don't care as long as I don't have to be present there.
11.11 is NEXT week! Post here your wish-lists! Or use dedicated threads (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2692)
I would post all my wish lists, but I'm afraid it might result in a wish list measuring contest. 😅
My problem is that I always run out of time and miss the sales. So, having precompiled wish-lists with the lowest prices does help.

Let's start with description. I would like to buy:

o- Leohex (or Leohex-like) pantyhose (various colours)
o- This swimsuit/leotard: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid55387
o- Plug-in microphone for Lightning and/or USB-C smartphone
o- Smartphone (partially sponsored by my employer)
o- Moringa Oleifera (leaves and seeds)
o- wireless earphones (connected with each other with a kinda spring)

Not much fetish stuff in the list... Can you suggest anything kinky?
Would love any transparent latex gear; piss/regular shorts, sleepsacks, hoods. I think that’s about it for me.
It's 11:11 -> The main 11.11 discount page

I will use this post as constantly being updated wish-list!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11