Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: PVC (vinyl), plastic, polyethylene photos and videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(12 Dec 2020, 00:22 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Dec 2020, 12:56 )latexballet Wrote: [ -> ]She really likes those latex leggings 😊

Those look great but I think they're PVC.  

agreed.. defo look PVC
Maybe they are PVC. I asked her and she said the leggings were made from latex and were bought in a sex shop.
(12 Dec 2020, 13:22 )latexballet Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe they are PVC. I asked her and she said the leggings were made from latex and were bought in a sex shop.

They don't look like latex thought... You can clearly see the inner sewline. But she may have been fooled...
I agree, PVC. And what's going on half-way up her shins?
(12 Dec 2020, 13:54 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, PVC. And what's going on half-way up her shins?

Probably the top of her pop socks?

But they really look more like PVC than polished latex. Very comely!
Some more random PVC leggings...this time in red 😉
(09 Nov 2020, 10:53 )Capeme Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2015, 15:16 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's a dual chamber inflatable mattress for lacking of a better description.
Climb into the centre pocket and inflate bottom and then top chamber leaving you delightfully trapped and squashed.

Ooh i want one of those! Where could a weirdo get one of those??

I can’t seem to locate the picture you’re referring to, but I think I have an interesting idea how you could make it work.

Get an inflatable mattress from a sporting goods store, small one for kids.
Now, get one of those clear garment bag or two. Insert the inflatable mattress in the garment bag, connect the hose to the mattress, climb in between the mattress and the garment bag and flip the switch.
As the mattress inflates, it will take up the extra space and you will be trapped till the air leaks out of the mattress.

Should work.
(02 Jan 2021, 21:29 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 Nov 2020, 10:53 )Capeme Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2015, 15:16 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's a dual chamber inflatable mattress for lacking of a better description.
Climb into the centre pocket and inflate bottom and then top chamber leaving you delightfully trapped and squashed.

Ooh i want one of those! Where could a weirdo get one of those??

I can’t seem to locate the picture you’re referring to, but I think I have an interesting idea how you could make it work.

Get an inflatable mattress from a sporting goods store, small one for kids.
Now, get one of those clear garment bag or two. Insert the inflatable mattress in the garment bag, connect the hose to the mattress, climb in between the mattress and the garment bag and flip the switch.
As the mattress inflates, it will take up the extra space and you will be trapped till the air leaks out of the mattress.

Should work.
even a network of webbing / straps wrapped over 2 uninflated air beds would do the job
mattress sandwich Inside a duvet cover?... granted not transparent, but the feeling would be the same.
Shok
I found some pictures that survived my last harddist crash!

[attachment=47183]
PVC-U-Like long cape with poppers

[attachment=47184]
PVC-U-Like long cape enclosed

[attachment=47185]
not sure, but looks a bit like PVC, nice dress anyway!

[attachment=47186]
another enclosed cape from PVC-U-Like

[attachment=47187]
looks a bit like latex, but the hood doesn't, must be PVC or PU

[attachment=47188]
pink bomber jacket, was my favorite image for a while, I even bought the jacket (PVC-U-Like)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11