Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: PVC (vinyl), plastic, polyethylene photos and videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
More PVC perversion pictures:

[attachment=30796][attachment=30797]

Enjoy

MJ
Something blue for a damp day in the UK

[attachment=34536]

Enjoy

MJ
(09 May 2019, 07:59 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Something blue for a damp day in the UK

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=34536]   
Nice bag! I want one! 😋 BTW, it looks more like latex, I would expect more wrinkles from PVC. Unless the fit is close to perfect.
(09 May 2019, 13:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 May 2019, 07:59 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Something blue for a damp day in the UK

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=34536]   
Nice bag! I want one! 😋 BTW, it looks more like latex, I would expect more wrinkles from PVC. Unless the fit is close to perfect.

Interesting - I initially thought it was latex, but then decided that I could see wrinkles that proved it was PVC! 

Same picture - two different theories.

MJ
PVC catsuits are much easier to put on, and the look... and sound ...

[attachment=43648]
(03 Dec 2015, 15:16 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's a dual chamber inflatable mattress for lacking of a better description.
Climb into the centre pocket and inflate bottom and then top chamber leaving you delightfully trapped and squashed.

Ooh i want one of those! Where could a weirdo get one of those??
(09 Nov 2020, 10:53 )Capeme Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2015, 15:16 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's a dual chamber inflatable mattress for lacking of a better description.
Climb into the centre pocket and inflate bottom and then top chamber leaving you delightfully trapped and squashed.

Ooh i want one of those! Where could a weirdo get one of those??

absolutely no idea... but it does sound like a great plan.

They obvioulsy exist as there was on in the photo above my comment...  🤔
Latex (not PVC) leggings for an everyday style and stroll around town. This style - I love it!  😉
She really likes those latex leggings 😊
(11 Dec 2020, 12:56 )latexballet Wrote: [ -> ]She really likes those latex leggings 😊

Those look great but I think they're PVC.  I happen to be wearing some just like that at this moment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11