Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cycling in latex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some properly sized plugins might enhance the experience 😋
(07 Jan 2017, 23:37 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Some properly sized plugins might enhance the experience 😋

Yes I'm sure they would. But it's one thing trying to sneak in and out of the house latexed up... and another trying to quickly get sorted afterwards with a potentially dirty plug. 😉
(08 Jan 2017, 01:18 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]and another trying to quickly get sorted afterwards with a potentially dirty plug. 😉
You will go to the bathroom anyway. Just go to the shower in you latex suit, and clean everything in one go 😉 At least this is how I do it.
(08 Jan 2017, 05:25 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]You will go to the bathroom anyway. Just go to the shower in you latex suit, and clean everything in one go 😉 At least this is how I do it.

All very true... would be a lot easier if we had an en Suite shower room... but unfortunately not.. family bathroom only. 😟
Just close the door behind you 😉 In "emergencies" I hide the "naughty stuff" in the "dirty clothes pile", or in the washing machine. But yeah, I know what you mean.
Ahh the dilemmas of a perve with a young family.....
#modernlifekinkyproblems!! 😁
Same here.
When my famliy moved in last Sept, I maybe got a hour or two of play.
Pages: 1 2