Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff men
Mens Control Panty, Gaff Padded Panties, Sissy Briefs Underwear Crossdresser
$13.14-47%

cock cage
Metal Penis Cock Ring Chastity Lock Cage Body Massager Couple Flirting Sex Toys for man great sex stimulation and pleasure
$11.43-44%

speerise
Speerise Girls Long Sleeve Silver Leotards Shiny Metallic Gymnastics Leotard One Piece Kids Ballet Dance Performance Costumes
$130.67-40%

oil shiny bodycon
Womens Glossy Outfit Oil Shiny Smooth Yoga Sportswear Swimwear Crop Top with Bodycon Mini Skirt Set Pole Dance Clubwear Swimsuit
$9.74-43%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Cul Muschi Vaginette Sexual Tools For Women Chocho Licking Sucking Thick And Large Silicone Penis Vibrator Men Sticks
$24.18

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$189.74

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie Fancy Lace Set Woman 2 Pieces Transparent Women's Underwear Embroidery Erotic Beautiful Bra And Panty Set
$9.16-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cycling in latex
Some properly sized plugins might enhance the experience 😋
(07 Jan 2017, 23:37 )Like Ra Wrote: Some properly sized plugins might enhance the experience 😋

Yes I'm sure they would. But it's one thing trying to sneak in and out of the house latexed up... and another trying to quickly get sorted afterwards with a potentially dirty plug. 😉
(08 Jan 2017, 01:18 )ltxrob Wrote: and another trying to quickly get sorted afterwards with a potentially dirty plug. 😉
You will go to the bathroom anyway. Just go to the shower in you latex suit, and clean everything in one go 😉 At least this is how I do it.
(08 Jan 2017, 05:25 )Like Ra Wrote: You will go to the bathroom anyway. Just go to the shower in you latex suit, and clean everything in one go 😉 At least this is how I do it.

All very true... would be a lot easier if we had an en Suite shower room... but unfortunately not.. family bathroom only. 😟
Just close the door behind you 😉 In "emergencies" I hide the "naughty stuff" in the "dirty clothes pile", or in the washing machine. But yeah, I know what you mean.
Ahh the dilemmas of a perve with a young family.....
#modernlifekinkyproblems!! 😁
Same here.
When my famliy moved in last Sept, I maybe got a hour or two of play.

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (8) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (4)