Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Penis pumps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Interested in penis pumps? Why don't you make your own (DIY)! Here's a useful guide you can use.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LobyQpvZ1AI
I love the first comment:

Quote:Amazing. Been using this for 3 months and my left thumb has increased 44% in size.

😁
Funny. But it’s a great idea. I wonder if breast pumps can also be made this way.
Hi guys, i just joined, im not sure if anyone else uses a cheap goat milking machine and a cock pump tube for there pleasure ?
I do, and its the most amazing solo sex ive ever had and ive tried alot [Image: tongue.gif]
I spend hours nightly on random adult cam chat site.
cost about £80 all in better than a venus 2000 [Image: smile.gif]
to add for reliability ive used it for the past 2 years , pretty much every night, the timer is fragile but the motor is amazing, oh and so quiet

It consists of 

2L-Electric-Milking-Machine-Cow-Sheep-Goat-Portable-Milk-Pulse-Controller

a penis pump
couple of meters of rubbery aquarium hose
a 2 way aquarium tap (to bleed off air for comfort)
Ignore anything after the pump, same with the penis pump just use the tube, i have a quick pressure release button on mine (careful it dosnt suck your balls in )
(01 May 2020, 17:55 )mali67 Wrote: [ -> ]It consists of 

2L-Electric-Milking-Machine-Cow-Sheep-Goat-Portable-Milk-Pulse-Controller

a penis pump
couple of meters of rubbery aquarium hose
a 2 way aquarium tap (to bleed off air for comfort)
Ignore anything after the pump, same with the penis pump just use the tube, i have a quick pressure release button on mine (careful it dosnt suck your balls in )

good find. Not sure what kind of tube you use? Just a regular enlargement pump? With a liner?
yes exactly that, experiment with different sizes.
the air taps are important, the pump is powerful and will run nipple suction
Pages: 1 2