Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: DIY Wrist Device
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Kittyfur,

Sorry it didn't work for you. To get the best cinch, I hope you used the slits in the buckles that are closest to the center. But you probably figured that out on your own.

If your wrists are small you might have success with 3/4" webbing and accessories.
http://www.strapworks.com/Side_Release_Buckles_s/40.htm
From the pictures it looks like the 3/4" buckles have a smaller distance.

You said you've experimented with webbing before. Have you ever tried combination lock buckles (such as on the above page) or key lock buckles? I've always salivated a little over the idea of those.
(11 Jan 2016, 07:49 )straitlaced8b Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Kittyfur,

Sorry it didn't work for you. To get the best cinch, I hope you used the slits in the buckles that are closest to the center. But you probably figured that out on your own.

If your wrists are small you might have success with 3/4" webbing and accessories.
http://www.strapworks.com/Side_Release_Buckles_s/40.htm
From the pictures it looks like the 3/4" buckles have a smaller distance.

You said you've experimented with webbing before. Have you ever tried combination lock buckles (such as on the above page) or key lock buckles? I've always salivated a little over the idea of those.

Hmm I'll have to get some 3/4" buckles next time I order.

Yes, I have a couple combination locks and a bunch of key locks. I've ordered from strapworks a few times before. 😊

The combination locks are quite bulky and only have two digits. I think they would work well if you are tied up enough that it is difficult to move the digits. But if you can quickly try out combinations, it wouldn't take long to go through 100 combinations.

The keyed buckles are quite interesting. They only have a slit on one half. On the half with the lock, there is a small round hole on each side that are meant to be riveted (?) to an item (perhaps to a bag). So, you can't use it to buckle two pieces of webbing together. They don't show you those holes in the pictures on their website. They are hidden just below the prongs in their photos.

I haven't figured out how to securely attach the buckle and I'm not sure what kind of bondage project I could do with them.
That was a bit disappointing but I'm still holding out hope!

I really like their child-proof buckles. They are really difficult to open with one hand. Or if your hands were covered and you couldn't use your fingers properly...
Pages: 1 2