Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So why the longest one is the most comfortable ?
Yea, I was thinking the same thing.
The shortest one would be easer to take while the 10cm would be hard to swallow.
(27 Jul 2022, 21:31 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]I've emailed them to see if the gag can be purchased separately?

Had a reply from Dreammask and they say no... not available seperately 😟
So, how much did they want for the gag and hood?
(28 Jul 2022, 14:41 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]So why the longest one is the most comfortable ?
It's not about the comfort, but about the ability to breathe through the nose or to breathe at all. I would suggest you to try by yourself - a 12x3cm soft dildo would be ideal. Just slowly push it inside your mouth/throat and breath through the nose. At around 7-8 cm it will become difficult, then (~8-9)the dildo will block the airflow completely, and after it enters the throat (~10-11) the breathing will become easy again.
(28 Jul 2022, 22:38 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]So, how much did they want for the gag and hood?
Depends on the mask:

(27 Jul 2022, 21:46 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]here: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_Deuo8F9
(27 Jul 2022, 21:31 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]here..
https://www.dreammask.net/product-page/m...esire-mask
(28 Jul 2022, 22:38 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]So, how much did they want for the gag and hood?

its like $500 direct or there abouts depending on final spec.
But a bit cheaper on Ali at $400
(28 Jul 2022, 23:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(28 Jul 2022, 14:41 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]So why the longest one is t ofhe most comfortable ?
It's not about the comfort, but about the ability to breathe through the nose or to breathe at all. I would suggest you to try by yourself - a 12x3cm soft dildo would be ideal. Just slowly push it inside your mouth/throat and breath through the nose. At around 7-8 cm it will become difficult, then (~8-9cm) the dildo will block the airflow completely, and after it enters the throat (~10-11) the breathing will become easy again.

So, it's about anatomy ?
(29 Jul 2022, 09:13 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]So, it's about anatomy ?
Yep, absolutely.
How do you control or stop the gag reflex ??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8