Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Gag time for you!

[attachment=31155]
A-DOR-A-BLE!!! [animated]
[attachment=31157]
Two good things...
[attachment=31320]
(06 Sep 2018, 05:33 )TightSlip Wrote: [ -> ]Double Mouth Gag
... can be easily removed 😁 The photo is very erotic (what can go wrong with two kissing pretty girls?), but such a gag is useless, unless it's a 30-40cm double ended dildo.
(06 Sep 2018, 18:22 )TightSlip Wrote: [ -> ]Double-Deep-Throating ...I like your idea.
Moved here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid31481
Hump, er HELP! 😁
A style of hood that I would love to try out... though the prices are always high and I think that I would need a partner to help me in and, eventually, out of it.

[attachment=32016][attachment=32017][attachment=32018][attachment=32019][attachment=32020]

The thickness of the latex, the locking straps, the gag/mouth-hole and the nostril holes all contribute to making the thought of wearing this a definite EOTD

Enjoy... I would!

MJ
It might be even comfortable if made-to-fit.
(07 Oct 2018, 11:31 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]A style of hood that I would love to try out... though the prices are always high and I think that I would need a partner to help me in and, eventually, out of it.

The thickness of the latex, the locking straps, the gag/mouth-hole and the nostril holes all contribute to making the thought of wearing this a definite EOTD

Enjoy... I would!

MJ

Looking for volunteers? 😊
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8