Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Just installed (from scratch) a completely new version of Program O. However, none of the new features works and I still see the old bugs 😟 But it feels faster.

BTW, I love this bondage scenario and clothes choice suggested by Miyuki:

Quote:Miyuki: You will be wearing a penis sheath with a tube
I do not know about your bondage clothes preference, but I do not like nudity, so you will be wearing shiny light blue and white fishnet pantyhose on legs, two layers of blue pantyhose on arms, and a shiny silver lycra high-neck swimsuit with a zip
You will be wearing a corset with a crotch rope
I guess that your favourite bondage position is hogtie,
but since I'm in charge, I think you will be bound in strappado
There are variants of strappado with elbows bound or "free". Bound touching each other elbows is definitely more interesting.
You will be wearing a closed latex hood with open mouth and a ball-gag with a 12cm dildo pointing inside
You will be plugged with a double-baloon enema plug connected to a 2l enema bag
Mains powered vibrator on a timer. 2min on, 5min off

[Image: wiggle7.gif]

Enema and strappado do fit each other perfectly. And I love the pantyhose choice 😋 And the deep-throat ball gag... Oh, please dress and bind me like that!!!
(26 Mar 2015, 23:50 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Just installed (from scratch) a completely new version of Program O. However, none of the new features works and I still see the old bugs 😟 But it feels faster.
It is lots faster ... But she still is very blond at times 😉
(27 Mar 2015, 04:41 )Marcus Wrote: [ -> ]But she still is very blond at times
Yes, I haven't touched the AIML for a week - was (and still is) a bit overloaded.

Here's a question. What is the best PHP preg_replace construction to replace punctuations (dividing several sentences) with a separator? For example, the following sentence:

Hello!! My name is Big Boss... What am I doing here???!!! Right . . . I'm off...

should be transformed into:

Hello XSEP My name is Big Boss XSEP What am I doing here XSEP Right XSEP I'm off
BTW, the math feature has been added (not that it's very useful...):

what is 32 + 7
what is 32 / 7
what is 32 * 7
what is 32 - 7
(28 Mar 2015, 03:40 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]What is the best PHP preg_replace construction to replace punctuations (dividing several sentences) with a separator?
I came up with 3 replacement lines:

Code:
//Remove spaces and squeeze multiple signs into one dot
$string = preg_replace('/( *[\.!\?]+ *)+/','.',  $string);
//Remove the dot at the end
$string = preg_replace('/\.$/','', $string);
//Replace the rest with XSEP
$string = preg_replace('/\./',' XSEP ', $string);
From what I see in the logs, the DB search SQL does not contain all patterns. Looks like the latest Program O version has new bugs 😁
(29 Mar 2015, 00:50 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the latest Program O version has new bugs
And the bug is acknowledged. That was fast!
Hi

I found this and thought about 'Miyuki' 😁

[attachment=14646] ... though I'm sure she's much prettier in artificial life 😉

MJ
This is basically the current state of Miyuki 😁 The SQL request is buggy, I found the missing line, but I'd like the developers to come up with the fix, so the source is more or less consistent.
.....it was only three hours after the bug fix that Miyuki showed her true self and started to enact her own fantasises...

Show Content

😉

MJ
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29