Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Newbie Alert!! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
At the beginning?
Nah, just take a look at the sections you are most interested in.
Pop quiz tomorrow btw.
I will soon settle in, this is the biggest step I have taken in a while, embracing my love of all things shiny, lol, I am excited to learn and develop my interest much more; I am pleased that I have finally taken this step 😊
You can start by tying your ankles together with rope and leave them tied all day.
After that, hide a vibrator between your legs and tie your knee and thighs together.
When your done, and your ready, switch on the vibratory, enjoy the ride.
The worse that can happen is that you'll get an orgasum in less than a sec.
That's a start.
Welcome aboard! (Am I not too late? 😉 )
Welcome indeed! 😁

It is always great to have new members on the forum.

Don't be overwhelmed, we're all friends here and there is a massive library of tips, suggestions and real experiences - my tip is to take your time, browse through the threads, find what sounds fun and take it from there. And don't be afraid to ask if you're not sure or would like to understand more.

As for the physical side - I suggest starting very simply and feeling your way into what works for you; I bet you've aeady played a little anyway? 😉 And always make safety your first priority!

MJ
Thanks for the amazing welcome; I am settling in very well, I feel very comfortable in an excited way, lol... so that is a good sign 😊

Look forward to chatting and sharing with you all 😊
Not sure if there is anywhere else I could post this, but as this is my thread I will post here 😊

I have to say I am really enjoying this forum; it has opened my eyes & mind completely, & all in a good way, I am So happy with my decision to join 😁
Hi AliD
Hello and welcome Greeting
(30 Dec 2014, 23:07 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Hi AliD
Hello and welcome Greeting

Hi Girl_bye2 & thanks
Been busy with Christmas and getting ready for New Year's Party, missed your entrance AliD, sorry about that, Welcome to the site, it's a good place to hang out.
Pages: 1 2 3