Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Tattoos.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
wow that's got to be some sort of record... I posted that over 2 years ago!! Rolleyes

But that was done at the studio where I had a couple of bits done...
I've seen the lady whos back it is in real life, but only the edges of the tattoo itself as happened to be wearing a musle back t shirt that day
(14 Aug 2021, 22:45 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]wow that's got to be some sort of record... I posted that over 2 years ago!!
Why? You registered 8 years ago? 😄
(15 Aug 2021, 01:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Aug 2021, 22:45 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]wow that's got to be some sort of record... I posted that over 2 years ago!!
Why? You registered 8 years ago? 😄

ok I should many elaborate...
Thats some record for one of "MY" post... 2 years for a reply !!  Wacko3 Wacko3
Interesting this thread pops up. At saturday I was at a local swimming pool with my family, and I talked to my wife how many women seem to need some tattoo, preferably at the shoulder. I don't get it, but okay.
Besides both of us are still "clean" 😊
Not sure where is tattoo, where's make-up, and where's body-art here:

[attachment=58708]
Quote:who's gonna tell her

[attachment=59726]
Tell her what?
I need explaining.
(07 Jul 2023, 20:36 )Max515 Wrote: [ -> ]Tell her what?
I need explaining.

The act of two lesbian women spreading their legs and grinding their genitalia against each other's is commonly referred to as "scissoring", as it resembles the image depicted by the tattoo.

If two female "best friends" get this as matching tattoos, it can be assumed they are more than "just best friends".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5