Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Devious Bondage Devices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
(10 Aug 2019, 15:32 )The inspector Wrote: [ -> ]Number one. Anyone care to make one for me? Ha ha

First we need to figure out how to make one.  Then, you can travel to where I live and I will help you make one if you help me make one.  Sound good?  😉

The inspector

(11 Aug 2019, 09:10 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 Aug 2019, 15:32 )The inspector Wrote: [ -> ]Number one. Anyone care to make one for me? Ha ha

First we need to figure out how to make one.  Then, you can travel to where I live and I will help you make one if you help me make one.  Sound good?  😉
Sounds like it could be a date. How much are plane tickets? Lmao!
Interesting device. Also a great step in non-lethal policing.
Just need one without the hooks and that'll be great!

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTyJVCsam2g
[/video]
Yes, there is a weird bondage device here ("The lowest bars can swing out downwards to open each cell, but, of course, they are locked."), but look at those legs... High heels... And back-seamed stockings....

[attachment=35469]
(11 Aug 2019, 12:38 )latexkid99 Wrote: [ -> ]Just need one without the hooks and that'll be great!
Yes, those fish-hooks look Hellraiserish...

The inspector

Oh wow! This makes my EOTD.
I specifically like the high heeled boots , and how they look on a very pretty naked body.
Some more devious devices to delight you all:

[attachment=35987] - now that's what I call a proper Bondage Bed! Nothing subtle here!!

[attachment=35988] - the proper use for gym equipment (I'd sign-up on the spot if my local gym promoted this kind of workout!)

[attachment=35989] - I've always wondered about these in hotels, now I know!

[attachment=35990] - very subtle and an interesting idea to be converted for self-bondage?

Enjoy

MJ
Maybe some of these aren't so much 'devices' as 'dilemmas' but I think they can all be posted in this thread:

[attachment=36418] - have an old folding workbench that you can't figure out what to do with? Why not turn it into a diabolical dilemma device - hold that weight or swallow the price! (a 'Rook' special - please check him out at DeviantArt) 

[attachment=36419] - maybe you've got a kiddies seesaw that's no longer used? With a little ingenuity it can be used to encourage a silence from any willing plaything. (more from Rook, but I've seen this enacted in 'real-life' and it looks scary!)

[attachment=36421] - and whilst on the subject of keeping a loved one quiet, how's about this? Cat got your tongue?

[attachment=36416] - or maybe this approach. "Look dear, if you want me to come down the stairs and untie you all you need to do is shout out, I'll be as quick as I can after the conference call ends"

[attachment=36420] - another Rook special. In his story the key frozen in ice is a challenge for the damsel, but I think it has potential for self-bondage too! Is it possible to create this frozen key set-up in real-life?

[attachment=36417] - I couldn't end without something from Danlaura (the Prince of Perversion). I'm not sure if this was one of his fiendishly clever self-bondage scenarios or just some willing victim of his fantasies. Our poor heroine is waiting for two ice releases to melt, one will drop the key into her hands and allow her to escape (probably - but knowing Dan it might not!) however, the only ice release she can see will cause her some serious distress! Imagine only seeing the release of your potential doom, but praying for an unseen release that will save you....

Enjoy

MJ
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38