Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Adjustable power electronic timer and DIY vacuum bed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, maybe by inserting a small unidirectionnal microphone into the tube, and with a setup that requires a response right after a buzzer sound, for example... I think that if this carotide compression phenomenom could be controlled, the vacbed would be really safe ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

vacuum_experiments
Indeed, having a good safety system should definitely help to make self-bondage less risky (and more attractive ๐Ÿ˜‹ )
Just remember - not that long ago a person with a whack of knowledge died using vacbed in self bondage... be careful and do as much risk reduction as possible...
Yes, I meant that person exactly. I think he was from KinkyEngineering.
(27 Mar 2014, 23:35 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I meant that person exactly. I think he was from KinkyEngineering.

Yes, him.

Well versed and experienced in vacbed.

Which is only one reason I urge peeps to not do self vac, and if they do then practice risk reduction. There is LITTLE risk reduction with this in regards to self bondage.

I personally do not think a sound/voice thing will ever work enough to reduce the risk.
Just in case. He grabbed the vacuum bed of his girlfriend/wife. It had a "head-out" design, but the neck opening was a bit too small for him and compressed his carotid artery.
(28 Mar 2014, 02:25 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Just in case. He grabbed the vacuum bed of his girlfriend/wife. It had a "head-out" design, but the neck opening was a bit too small for him and compressed his carotid artery.

Bingo. Just a little pressure is all it takes. We had a case here in Montreal where a sub died just with a steel collar on and left alone by her dominant while he went to get stuff for dinner. Just enough pressure to cause death. It doesn't take much.

One thing I use when I teach bondage and self bondage safety - take both hands, just two fingers each hand, press against your neck. Doesn't even have to be hard. Hold for count of 5. Release. Notice difference? ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love self bondage, and I love vacbeds, but for me I'll do risk reduction by having others put me in one. If a person does "self vac"... do as much as you can to reduce risk, even if it means having a knife in hand when in one to cut fast (I'd personally rather lose the latex etc than life).
Well, shall my device never be used for self-bondage ! Trusting a machine is never the best choice instead of the human reason !

I'm aware that many self players unfortunately play alone for the simple reason that this activity is not quite ยซnormalยป for the common people. Unless they use a vacbed with a hole for their head with enough clearance for the neck, my machine is not that much safe ! (That's why I never recommand solo play with a such device). ๐Ÿ˜Š

vacuum_experiments
Pages: 1 2 3