Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Swimsuits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(05 Apr 2024, 15:19 )Michael Wrote: [ -> ]I would feel weird if anyone can see me taking girls swimsuit into booth, as I am guy...you are very brave.
Just take something else as well 😊
(05 Apr 2024, 15:19 )Michael Wrote: [ -> ]I would feel weird if anyone can see me taking girls swimsuit into booth, as I am guy...you are very brave.

Just go and try it then 😊 The combination of shame and sensation is surprisingly astonishing...
(04 Apr 2024, 13:31 )Anne Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Apr 2024, 13:06 )MermanPet Wrote: [ -> ]I feel ashamed as a man in the women's swimwear department.

I feel no shame and walk right to the clearance corner and buy 5 at once.

Of course, in the past I also had to go to the store. (The Internet was in its infancy.) But I never tried on a swimsuit. I took the same size as the men's and it more or less worked out.
Β  Β  It was always very uncomfortable for me and I was very glad to be out of the store. Sometimes with a swimsuit, but more often without.
Β  I was once buying a leotard at a gymnastics store. Such a one-piece swimsuit with panties. I pretended to pick it out for my sister. I think it worked out.
(05 Apr 2024, 15:56 )Anne Wrote: [ -> ]

When buying online and then going to the store to pick up to save on delivery it felt a bit weird last time because they no longer pack your order, to save on packing material and it's better for the environment according to the cashier. So I was standing there like "I'm here to pick up order number 123" and she went to the back and came back with 3 swimsuits not in a bag or anything. Didn't bat an eye. So if she was judging me she didn't show and I wouldn't have cared anyway since I don't know her.

True, my last decathlon swimsuit shopping was just like that. If they were asking, I had asnwer ready - that its for my wife.
Quote:I was once buying a leotard at a gymnastics store... I pretended to pick it out for my sister. I think it worked out.
I think we've all done something similar long ago and no, we never fooled anyone 😊
(08 Apr 2024, 23:08 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I was once buying a leotard at a gymnastics store... I pretended to pick it out for my sister. I think it worked out.
I think we've all done something similar long ago and no, we never fooled anyone 😊

I did buy stuff for my daughter and my wife. Did I fool anybody? 🀣
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7