Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: More flickr madness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted this hideously offensive pic:

[attachment=6962]

and discovered:

Quote:Staff have decided this should be hidden from public searches

It's a 1990's 'Jim Balent' Catwoman costume laid out on the floor!

I despair.
I don't even think the staff LOOK at what they hide or remove etc. Serious. Like YouTube. Someone whines, they just react. And Yahell wonders why all their "products" are failing?
Madness indeed!

I've set my f##ckr (oh dear! will I get banned for that, it sounds rude!) account to 'restricted' - that will almost certainly get me investigated and shut down... 😟

MJ
Ha! Is someone still using Flickr or Photobucket? Or Facebook? Photobucket blocks classic art, like Madonnas, etc. See http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/tag/photobucket
Aaaannnd finally it happened. Flickr is removing all "restricted" and "moderate" photos, unless you upgrade to Flickr Pro.

As for the safety levels, this photo is labelled as "restricted" (it's not even "moderate"!):

[Image: profilepic_2.jpg]

Goodbye F*ckr, happy sinking...
To be fair, it has taken them ten years to make a decision...
Apparently, they still hope to scare at least a fraction of the accounts (that "violate the free limits") to pay for F*ckr Pro. Photobucket has been sending me "Your account will be closed!", "Your account is about to be closed!", "Your account is being closed!", "You account has been almost closed!", and other "scaring SPAM" for years 😂