Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Wore a vibrator under pantyhose to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ssqman

(12 Feb 2013, 09:50 )curse154 Wrote: [ -> ]I recently tried it again. Only this time I changed to a much more powerful batteries. After work I decided to do the 'long walk of agony' again. Vibrator turned on to max. I didn't expect the vibrations could be so powerful. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop myself from cumming. I came just under 30 seconds explosively. I swore some people might be looking at me thinking 'what's wrong with this guy'. I almost got brought down to my knees.
Wow...
I will wear dual egg vibrator too and have in held tightly by my leotard and route the control up trough the top of the leotard and once i get bound i will drop the control back into my leotard on at full blast and it takes me forever to get the control back up
(17 Mar 2013, 20:06 )tighty Wrote: [ -> ]I will wear dual egg vibrator too and have in held tightly by my leotard and route the control up trough the top of the leotard and once i get bound i will drop the control back into my leotard on at full blast and it takes me forever to get the control back up

I worry the vibrator might get overheated fast and you might not be able to turn it off in time to prevent burns.

I hid my control under my pantyhose at the inner thigh area near the crotch so that in public, trying to get to my control would look unsightly and embarrassing (guy-trying-to-scratch-his-balls kinda look) but wouldn't be difficult to get to in case I need to turn it off because of some emergency (overheating).

My cheap $10 egg vibrator warms up after just 10 minutes on max level. I do not yet know how long it would take to rise up to dangerous temperatures.
Pages: 1 2