Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Tamara Hosiery and Peavey Hosiery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know anything about Tamara Hosiery and Peavey Hosiery?Peavey is listed as the offical "NFL Cheerleader" and "Hooter" pantyhose. They seem to run about $10-$13 a pair on ebay, about 2 or 3 times a standard Leggs pantyhose. Are they worth it?
I think they were discussed somewhere...
(05 Dec 2012, 00:08 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I think they were discussed somewhere...

yep, I've seen a few short comments was just looking for more info
I want to pick up more tights for the winter. High gloss tights have definitely caught my attention, they're so sexy! I would like to know your opinion on the high gloss tights from Tamara and Peavey. These ones are around my budget.

Also @LikeRa:

Do you know where I can find these pink striped pantyhose you are wearing here? http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/1...ent-107435
i could send you some pics of me in tights. i wear all typs of tights. just ask what typ pic i send..
(24 Nov 2013, 12:26 )Jiraiya Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know where I can find these pink striped pantyhose you are wearing here?
I bought them during a sale in Kaufhof somewhere. Probably in Dรผsseldorf. You can try eBay though: Falke on eBay
'... high gloss tights from Tamara and Peavey'.

Both of the Hootersgirl brands look great but I think you'll struggle to find either of them in Europe, it'll be a case of having to import them from the USA most likely. I'd be very happy to be proved wrong on this one ๐Ÿ˜Š
Indeed, more eBay US results ๐Ÿ˜

eBay: (tamara,peavey) (pantyhose,tights) -(baby)
Search eBay UK: (tamara,peavey) (pantyhose,tights) -(baby)

And the photos are soooo tempting... Possibly for Xmas?
(24 Nov 2013, 18:59 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]'... high gloss tights from Tamara and Peavey'.

Both of the Hootersgirl brands look great but I think you'll struggle to find either of them in Europe, it'll be a case of having to import them from the USA most likely. I'd be very happy to be proved wrong on this one ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm located on the western side of the U.S. thankfully. Just looking for any insight on the quality between the two brands. I've read that Peavey are more comfortable, but Tamara are more durable.

(24 Nov 2013, 22:55 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, more eBay US results ๐Ÿ˜

eBay: (tamara,peavey) (pantyhose,tights) -(baby)
Search eBay UK: (tamara,peavey) (pantyhose,tights) -(baby)

And the photos are soooo tempting... Possibly for Xmas?

I'm trying to get them as soon as possible. They're not only going to be for warmth, but I think they would be great for play as well ๐Ÿ˜