Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex catsuit
Latex Rubber Gummi Catsuit Black Corset Korsett Uniform Kurzarm Ganzanzug 0.4mm
$1075.53-64%

LZCMsoft
Silver Kids Tank Metallic Bikektard For Girls Gymnastics Toddler Ballet Dance Unitards Short Spandex Shiny Dance Tights
$18.13

lip plump
Jelly Lip Mud Cute Matte Velvet Lipstick Lip Make Up Plumping Brown Lip Gloss Mud Tint for Lips Waterproof Longlasting Maquiagem
$19.43

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Thunder Aurora 30d Silk Smooth Oil Bright Transparent High Waist Open Crotch Pantyhose Thin Sexy Shinny Stockings Women Tights
$6.04

hentai
28CM Anime Neonmax Mois 1/6 Bunny Ver Sexy Girl Figurine PVC Action Figures Hentai Collectible Model Doll Toys Christmas Gift
$75.02-45%

larpgears
Latex socks seamless 3D toe socks tight fit knee stockings black long toe socks
$16.43-25%

metelam
Metelam Womens High Stretch Ultra Soft and Elastic Smooth Shiny Leggings Open Crotch Crotchless
$10.04

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tamara Hosiery and Peavey Hosiery
Anyone know anything about Tamara Hosiery and Peavey Hosiery?Peavey is listed as the offical "NFL Cheerleader" and "Hooter" pantyhose. They seem to run about $10-$13 a pair on ebay, about 2 or 3 times a standard Leggs pantyhose. Are they worth it?
I think they were discussed somewhere...
(05 Dec 2012, 00:08 )Like Ra Wrote: I think they were discussed somewhere...

yep, I've seen a few short comments was just looking for more info
I want to pick up more tights for the winter. High gloss tights have definitely caught my attention, they're so sexy! I would like to know your opinion on the high gloss tights from Tamara and Peavey. These ones are around my budget.

Also @LikeRa:

Do you know where I can find these pink striped pantyhose you are wearing here? http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/1...ent-107435
i could send you some pics of me in tights. i wear all typs of tights. just ask what typ pic i send..
PIMP YOUR LEGS
(24 Nov 2013, 12:26 )Jiraiya Wrote: Do you know where I can find these pink striped pantyhose you are wearing here?
I bought them during a sale in Kaufhof somewhere. Probably in Düsseldorf. You can try eBay though: Falke on eBay
'... high gloss tights from Tamara and Peavey'.

Both of the Hootersgirl brands look great but I think you'll struggle to find either of them in Europe, it'll be a case of having to import them from the USA most likely. I'd be very happy to be proved wrong on this one 😊
Indeed, more eBay US results 😁

eBay: (tamara,peavey) (pantyhose,tights) -(baby)
Search eBay UK: (tamara,peavey) (pantyhose,tights) -(baby)

And the photos are soooo tempting... Possibly for Xmas?
(24 Nov 2013, 18:59 )culmor Wrote: '... high gloss tights from Tamara and Peavey'.

Both of the Hootersgirl brands look great but I think you'll struggle to find either of them in Europe, it'll be a case of having to import them from the USA most likely. I'd be very happy to be proved wrong on this one 😊

I'm located on the western side of the U.S. thankfully. Just looking for any insight on the quality between the two brands. I've read that Peavey are more comfortable, but Tamara are more durable.

(24 Nov 2013, 22:55 )Like Ra Wrote: Indeed, more eBay US results 😁

eBay: (tamara,peavey) (pantyhose,tights) -(baby)
Search eBay UK: (tamara,peavey) (pantyhose,tights) -(baby)

And the photos are soooo tempting... Possibly for Xmas?

I'm trying to get them as soon as possible. They're not only going to be for warmth, but I think they would be great for play as well 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hosiery gloves mysecretpantyhose 1 2,495 02 Jul 2017, 00:55
Last Post: Like Ra
Opinions on Peavey 40D glossy tights katria 6 7,785 21 May 2011, 08:03
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (1) , DressBindFun (2) , Jiraiya (2) , Like Ra (3) , Tights (1)