Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: All things handcuffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(01 Sep 2021, 02:56 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: [ -> ]Nice guide. Those Clejuso cuffs look unbreakable, I love them. Would they also work for ankles?

Thanks, those were just some generic comments with pics from the internet.
I don't know if tere are more handcuff aficionados hanging around in this forum?
If yes, it would be interesting to expand this by some folks posting pics their favourite personal cuffs with a small review on how they are used in selfbondage.

The heavy Clejuso cuffs are certainly unbreakable, yet due to their wide bars and round edges they are almost comfortable even when tightly closed. Unfortunately, my pair is long gone but I might order a new one some day...
Here is some video of personal experience I had with them - no escape possible until I got hold of the keys:

Self hogcuffed in lycra and boots

They only fit around small ankles and almost certainly never around boots.
So I recommend getting some decent dedicated ankle cuffs.
(01 Sep 2021, 12:08 )johngerners Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Sep 2021, 02:56 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: [ -> ]Nice guide. Those Clejuso cuffs look unbreakable, I love them. Would they also work for ankles?

Thanks, those were just some generic comments with pics from the internet.
I don't know if tere are more handcuff aficionados hanging around in this forum?
If yes, it would be interesting to expand this by some folks posting pics their favourite personal cuffs with a small review on how they are used in selfbondage.

The heavy Clejuso cuffs are certainly unbreakable, yet due to their wide bars and round edges they are almost comfortable even when tightly closed. Unfortunately, my pair is long gone but I might order a new one some day...
Here is some video of personal experience I had with them - no escape possible until I got hold of the keys:
Self hogcuffed in lycra and boots

They only fit around small ankles and almost certainly never around boots.
So I recommend getting some decent dedicated ankle cuffs.

That's a nice video - worthy of posting in the 'Completed Sessions' if you wished to? And, if you did post, I'd love to know more details of your set-up and release (I enjoyed the way your keys dropped onto the bed and you instantly reached for them.)

Thanks for sharing

MJ
Metal handcuffs are not quite up my alley, but I stumbled across these clips which I thought some might enjoy.

https://www.boundhub.com/videos/481596/e...chained-1/

https://www.boundhub.com/videos/481598/e...chained-2/
Is there anybody into heavy metal? That's the real thing! 16(!)kg cuffs!

[attachment=50893][attachment=50892][attachment=50891]

Male model inner diameter: 8.5 cm, height 6 cm, thickness 3 cm, chain thickness 2 cm
Female model inner diameter: 7.5 cm, height 6 cm, thickness 3 cm, chain thickness 2 cm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8