Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electro stimulation device
Toys for Adults Electro Shock Penis Chastity Cage Sex Toys Electric Shock Penis Cage Cockring Chastity Device Sex Toys For Men
$15.62-30%

otouch
Silicone Cup For Man Masturbator Pussy Adult Toys Men's Masturbation Automatic Vagina Masturbate Male Vibrator Oral Sex Tool
$417.03-42%

transparent dress
Sexy Black Mesh Stockings Women Transparent Thin Nylon Tights Pantyhose Collant Femme Stripe Hollow Stocking Dress Calcetines
$6.03-12%

bdsm
Silicone Penis Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Super Small Chastity Cage Couple Penisring Bdsm Sex Toy for Men Gay 18 Adult supplies
$2.87-3%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Leopard Velvet Lingerie Sensual Cross Bra Kit Push Up See Through Sexy Outfits Sissy Exotic Sets Fancy Bilizna Set
$14.69-3%

bondage device
50LF Male Plastic Chastity Device Lock Shackle Cage Dildo Ring Underwear Adjustable Bondage Belt Adult Erotic Sex Toys
$4.71

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask-99) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silicone Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-12%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

youth
Youth isn't what they used to be. When I was young, I toyed around with toys and games and sometimes girls (but they were 'ikky' till I got about 18 or so). Today I busted one of my pupils with handcuffs in classroom Hi
Though they are more toys, they are metal and sturdy 😊
Kids, I love em.... Lol
My son got the following presents (along with some other) from his friends for his 18th birthday: handcuffs (immediately broken), a ball gag, Playboy with some photo modifications... So, yes ... 😉
In my youth, I lived on a very large ranch.
So it explosives and guns.

But was back in the late 60s.
C4... he-he-he....
TNT...
As well
In my childhood I was playing with various radio-stuff, my mom's pantyhose, swimsuits, and ideas how to bind myself. Guns were only on the TV.
Hm, that Sounds very familiar 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Forts in the barn.
Tree houses.
G.I. Joe
More forts under brush piles.
Shooting Roman Candles at each other.
Watching horses getting it on... Damm, that thing is long.

Now I'm old and stuck in Suberbs.
And no mobile phones, no computers, no Internet...
Yep. We play Monopoly a lot,  lot of bike rides,

My first computer was Spectrum, I think  I was 15 😊
Back to 80'...ahhhh.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Contributors: Culmor (1) , herrpee (1) , Like Ra (6) , Tinker D (5) , Vixien (2)