Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny stockings
Black Red Line Cuban Heel Back Seam Anti-slip Thigh High Stockings 1D Oil Shiny Silky Party Socks Hot Pole Dance Clubwear
$5.35-4%

beeger
BEEGER women Cuffed Locking Bracelet and Key Necklace,Hand Wrist Erotic Positioning Bandage cuffs Bracelets With Lock Chain
$117.90

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Lace Emrboidery LIngerie Set Sexy Initimates Women Bra + Breif Underwear Set
$20.15-40%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Animal Costume
$1244.09-55%

beeger
butterfly Nipple clamps, Sexy Non Piercing Nipple Jewelry, nipple Rings, Erotic Rings Fake Nipple Jewellery, Men's bdsm
$42.35

mens shiny pantyhose
Men's Oil Shiny Thin Ice Stocks Summer Breathable Stretchy Knee High Long Socks Hoisery Sheer Pantyhose Stockings
$23.69

sexy oil bodysuit
Women Oil Shiny Glossy Satin Sexy Wet Look Bodysuit Zip-up Open Bra Zip Over Crotch Wrap Long Jumpsuit Tight Pantyhose Nightwear
$123.37-42%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

useful tips for buying pvc suits
Ra, hope your cuffs broke open, not closed!

Seriously, I'm sure that poor products and service can come from anywhere in the world, it's just that I've personally only ever had a bad experiences when buying from China.

When ordering a 'custom made' Chun-Li dress from a cosplay company in China I sent about twenty measurements (incl neck. upper arms etc) but what I received wouldn't zip up past my mid-back and that was without any falsies in place (I'd taken my measurements wearing my 'C' cup silicone bewbs which you could hardly call excessive). Afterwards I measured the dress and the (non-stretch) collar was around 7cm smaller than I'd specified. The dress looks good on the hanger and was cheap enough but in the end it was a waste of money as it doesn't do what I want, ie fit me.

If you check out the cosplay websites this is a common problem with the 'custom' Chinese ebay suppliers, your measurements are used to find the nearest off-the-shelf size rather than to actually make a costume that fits.

PS: Another niggle, the package from China arrived at my local post office with my (male) name on it and 'Blue Dress' as description of the contents, not ideal. 😡 Fortunately my neighbour's wife no longer works there, that would have been...embarrassing.
But is it really this costly to get something custom made for your size in your home-country? I can't really imagine, even if I take into consideration, that I live in Germany.
(15 Dec 2013, 01:28 )culmor Wrote: the (non-stretch) collar was around 7cm smaller than I'd specified.
Something for asphyxiation selfbondage 😁

What I love about Chinese companies is that they specify 10$, or "gift", or "test examples" on the package, so you do not have to pay tax.

(15 Dec 2013, 13:29 )B1u3 Wrote: But is it really this costly to get something custom made for your size in your home-country?
At least 20% on top of what is aeady severely overpriced?
Uhm, ok. Like the custom Latex stuff on Ebay...
(15 Dec 2013, 16:21 )B1u3 Wrote: Like the custom Latex stuff on Ebay...
I bought a lot from eBay (I find the ads on the right very useful), but never tried the Chinese latex shops. Some things are very tempting, though... Probably next year...
I'm fortunate to be small enough to fit into Libidex's 'off the shelf' women's 'medium' catsuits and dresses. As I love their quality and service that works fine for me, I don't have any need to experiment 😊 I might have spent too much there though, I received an xmas card personally signed by the staff this year...
My leo in my avatar is a ladies' medium too (from Honour), one of the few benefits of being short 😁
I usually buy women's size "L" 😊
You lucky guys 😉

Yes, I use the links on the right side quite often, but I'm not too deep in the latex department. But what I mean is, I remember seeing some Ebay stuff made to measure latex wise from shops from Germany with really...high prices. I'm not sure its worth it (but I assume so), but the difference to the chinese shops is really big...but as we read here now, this is a joke.

I remember a leather catsuit with inbuild heels...a dream...
Quote:...I remember a leather catsuit with inbuild heels...a dream...

Not leather, but I made this myself from a standard catsuit, it's not difficult:

grey3.jpg     grey1.jpg     grey2.jpg   
Thats looking good, and affordable 😊

I meant this shop: http://www.miceli.de/grobritannien-uk/

Contributors: B1u3 (4) , Culmor (5) , laris069 (1) , Like Ra (7) , Tinker D (2) , zentaidude (1)