Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex pencil skirt
Women Bright Leather Comfort High Waist Mini Pencil Skirt Party Pu Latex Fabric Zip Bright Leather Skirt Skinny Sexy Club Skirt
$4.48-31%

latex catsuit
Plus Size Mens Sexy Open Crotch Leather Catsuit For Sex Erotic Sheath Latex Bodycon Crotchless Glossy Leather Jumpsuit Sexi
$20.62-1%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54-3%

silicone bodysuit
Post Surgery High Compression Shapewear Shaper Bra Post Partum Lift Buttocks Silicone Lace Corset Minceur For Better Grip
$83.19-52%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Shiny Bodycon Dress Sexy Sleeveless Tights Party Clubwear Slimming Dance Clothes Sensual Lingerie Adult Female Costume
$38.36-42%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
HOT New Super Thin 1D Sexy Open Crotch Oil Shiny Tights for Women High Waist Thin See Through Pantyhose High Elastic Stockings
$6.03-20%

crossdress anime
I Love Femboys Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Anime Tank Tops Cotton Sports Training Camisole
$42.35-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

the future of latex. even tighter fitting and no more wrinkles.
I was reading a pdf on "lines of non-extension" when I realised that when applied to latex garments it might produce some interesting results.

relevant quote from the pdf:

Quote:The garment leaves the wearer with a sense of its presence at all times, even under pressure, but without any noticeable constraint to any body movement, and with no bunching of the material. The garment feels like a second skin that conforms to the body and that deforms naturally with the body. Even though the material is nonextensible, the garment feels like a stretchy garment that completely conforms to the body by stretching and shrinking without wrinkling.

lines of non-extension are curved lines you can draw on the human body that don't change length when moving the body. once you have a mapping of these lines it's almost trivial to embed high-strength non stretching fibers into the clothing along these lines, which will keep the garment close to the skin.

so anyone have any thoughts on this? anyone with a sewing machine should be able to implement something like this, except for the mapping of the lines, which I haven't found a good source on yet.

you can find the PDF I have been reading here: http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/610519.pdf

Attached Files
610519.pdf (Size: 2.1 MB )
What an interesting idea. The material would have to be very stretchy indeed. But if I'm hearing you right, then it's the way the material is stitched in a pattern of sorts.
Is that right?
(19 Sep 2014, 22:10 )Tinker D Wrote: the material is stitched in a pattern of sorts.
Is that right?

that's one way of doing it. you basically make the fabric selectively *not* stretchy.

you can do this selective nonstretching by either sewing a half stretch fabric into a complex pattern, or by sewing a full stretch fabric with a highly nonstretchy yarn. carbon fibre would work excelently.

basically anyone with a sewing machine should be able to do this, as long as you can aquire a map of these LONES. sadly the mapping is the bit I haven't found a lot of information on yet.

Contributors: petrolio (2) , Tinker D (1)