Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy pantyhose
Black White Hollowed Stockings Women Girls Gothic Lace Mesh Fishnet Pantyhose Sexy Flower Bottomed Tights Japanese Long Socks
$4.62-40%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Split body swimsuit women with Sequin sparkle women's bikini sexy high fork slim three point swimsuit beach swimsuit
$41.95-50%

2022 chastity
2022 Stainless Steel Cock Cage Ring Chastity Cage Erotic Device Cock Prison Penis Ring BDSM Sex Toys Lock Cock Rings For Male
$30.72-19%

CYOMI
CYOMI Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21

ultrathin pantyhose
Extra Large Horse Oil Shiny Pantyhose Women Weight 175kg Smooth Silky Socks Perspective Lingerie Elastic Ultrathin Tights
$35.88

wig hair
Pixie Lace Front Wig P4-30 Ombre Color Short Curly Lace Front Human Hair Wigs With Baby Hair Pre Plucked Brazilian Bob Wigs
$94.38-47%

Bitysie
2023 NEW BITYSIE Fish Scale Material Cheongsam Styel One-Piece Swimsuit High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Bathing Costume Wear
$252.73

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

silicone chastity
i am going on a business trip 26-29 november and my Master wants me to stay in chastity. 
therefore bought a silicone chastity (for the customs ) , but it is very flexible. 
and because of that not really locked  .
 someone an idea to adjust / reinforcements

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 silicone chastity.jpg   
(08 Nov 2019, 19:15 )slaafruben Wrote: i am going on a business trip 26-29 november and my Master wants me to stay in chastity. 
therefore bought a silicone chastity (for the customs ) , but it is very flexible. 
and because of that not really locked  .
 someone an idea to adjust / reinforcements

Do not worry too much about the customs. They have seen far more than you think.
One day I had not been thinking very well and I was wearing a bra. The security guy noticed something out of the ordinary and hand checked. Ran into the bra, looked funny for at most a second and then continued and let me go. As long as you do not wear things that can hide drugs or other dubious items, it is none of their beeswax.

I doubt that what is in the picture is very secure. I got, unintentionally, out of things that look far more secure.
Sadly silicone ones aren't very secure. All the ones I have are far too easy to get out of, or pull out of. A plastic device with plastic lock shouldn't raise any eyebrows, and like was said, they've seen a lot.
What about butt-plugs? 😋 Such things should be visible on the X-Ray displays.
found a solution

Show Content
I bet that cable tie will chafe quite quickly in prolonged use.
just 3 days 😊
then my metal chastity will come back

Show Content
(14 Nov 2019, 18:43 )slaafruben Wrote: just 3 days 😊
then my metal chastity will come back

I think you have some leaking issue  😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

I have a silicone cage and while it is ok... It is difficult to put on etc.
Can anyone recommend a good plastic model or maybe metal (which I am unsure about) that offers ease of fitment and some comfort in wearing? A hinged ring is a necessity and I would only be wearing it as a bit of fun for a day or two at most.
I would suggest this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1770

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Chastity The good! & The bad! Culmor 882 173,468 21 Mar 2024, 00:52
Last Post: Tinker D
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 686 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,339 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 743 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Dog fertilization Inflatable Silicone Plug Vacbedbound 25 5,071 31 Oct 2020, 13:56