Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD Male Latest Design Bird Locked Pico Massage Silicone Soft Spikes Male Chastity Device Small Cage Penis Belt BDSMA128
$17.82

bondage
Couple Adult Cosplay Games PU Leather Mask Hood Halloween Party Bondage Face Cover Sexy Fetish Full Head Hood With Lock
$220.75-26%

masturbator
Automatic Sucking Male Mastubator Blowjob Masturbation Equipment Machine Sex Toys Adult Goods for Men Man Masturbators Cup
$35.33-6%

bondage restraints
BDSM Bondage Leg/Arm Binder,Behind Back Straight Jacket,SM Leather Armbinder Restraint Slave Lockable Glove With Shoulder Straps
$14.46-3%

gaff panties
Mens Comfortable Underclothes Hiding Gaff Panties Shaping Briefs Crossdress Underwear Transgender Cuecas Masculinas
$64.38-38%

sexy pantyhose
2023 Summer Fishnet Diamond Pantyhose Women Sexy Fashion Shiny Net Tights Female Slim Rhinestone Mesh Nylon Stockings Tights
$16.90

rubber cosplay
Halloween Half Face Masks Adults Kids Funny Latex Elastic Band Clown Masks Humorous Horrible Cosplay Props Party Decoration
$5.48-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

silicone chastity
(14 Nov 2019, 23:01 )BondageFan2000 Wrote: I have a silicone cage and while it is ok... It is difficult to put on etc.
Can anyone recommend a good plastic model or maybe metal (which I am unsure about) that offers ease of fitment and some comfort in wearing? A hinged ring is a necessity and I would only be wearing it as a bit of fun for a day or two at most.
If you can get a solid ring on it will always be more comfortable than one with a hinged ring.
I've always been a fan of the Holy Trainer style.
I think solid rings are just too difficult to put on...
i'm going to ibiza next weekend for fun/business trip. sleep together with a colleague in 1 room, separate beds. i always wear chastity, and for this trip i will wear my cobra plastic chastity. for the nights the plan is a plug in with a latex slip. but looking for more ideas to do. pajamas are an idea

kicks are bdsm, humiliation, latex, piss and more
see my webside site http://latex-slaaf.blogspot.com/ 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Kuis cobra 2.JPG   
(26 Sep 2021, 12:27 )slaafruben Wrote: 'm going to ibiza next weekend for fun/business trip.
... I've got so many questions ...
(26 Sep 2021, 12:27 )slaafruben Wrote:  i will wear my cobra plastic chastity. 
Geniune KinK3D or Ali special?
I have an Ali Special and find the fit between ring and cage to be real loose and as a result quite pinchy... have to tighten the gap with Cable ties
(26 Sep 2021, 22:12 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Sep 2021, 12:27 )slaafruben Wrote: 'm going to ibiza next weekend for fun/business trip.
... I've got so many questions ...

tell me or mail me 😉  latexslaafboy@gmail.com
I bet others are interested as well 😉

Business trip to Ibiza, chastity/latex during a business trip, same room with a colleague... What an exciting job you've got!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Chastity The good! & The bad! Culmor 882 173,385 21 Mar 2024, 00:52
Last Post: Tinker D
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 678 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,228 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 740 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Dog fertilization Inflatable Silicone Plug Vacbedbound 25 5,071 31 Oct 2020, 13:56