Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

arm binder
Bdsm Discipline Belt Full Body Leather Bondage Restraint Straps Hand Behind Back Bondage Arm Binder Glove Sleeves sex bandage
$179.73-40%

latex fetish
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$195.79

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Women Skinny Sports Clothes Contrast Color Backless Jumpsuits Tracksuit Summer Stylish Fitness Yoga One-piece Sets
$237.99-33%

headphone sleeping mask
Sleeping Headphones Bluetooth Eye Mask for Women Men, Wireless Music Blackout Masks for Side Sleepers Insomnia Travel Gift
$79.13

sorbern
Sorbern 62MM Pilot Oversized Sunglasses Men Glass Lens Sun Glass for Man Google Eyewear Shades Men Glasses oculos masculino
$20.56-21%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Buttock Dildlo For Men Annals Man Sex Phalus Anus Female Plug Women Vibrator Sheath Musturbation Stimulating Year Retractor
$47.43-35%

crossdress cosplay female
crossdress Cosplay female and male flesh/pink flesh kigurumi zentai skin long gloves with nails service
$179.08

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

shiny pantyhose for tall guy
i was hoping somebody could enlighten me on manufacturers of shiny pantyhose that would fit somebody 6'2" tall (me) of average build. so far the only ones i've found are danskin 3x size. these are great i can pull them up to my chest and pull them between my cheeks for the great feeling of a thong leotard. that would be ideal for other brands. i've only found danskin colors of toast and black. the toast ones are great, but the black ones are pretty matte. also, danskin stopped making these shimmery tights in plus sizes so i scoured the internet until i found a supplier and bought 5 pairs. hopefully that will last for a while.
Yes, Danskins Ultra Shimmery are small, indeed. I wear size D (the maximum they have), and I'm 175cm tall.

What about other online shops?
Capezio and Mondor make shiny dance tights very similar to Danskins up to size XL which the charts say fit up to about 6' (1.83m) tall. I've not tried Mondor but if anything I think my Capezios have an even better shine than my Danskins. As a comparison of how close they are here are the promotional pics of each side-by-side:
 DCM.jpg   
(02 Sep 2010, 00:37 )culmor Wrote: I think my Capezios have an even better shine than my Danskins.

Are they as undestroyable as Danskins?
I can't say I've noticed any difference, both brands are very hard-wearing.

OK, next time I'll try Capezio!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? doxel 138 40,077 30 Mar 2024, 23:04
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (2) , leo (1) , Like Ra (3)