Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity 2021
2021 New Male Chastity Cage Device Hollowed Penis Cage Bound Pendant Metal Sex Toy for Men BB2-328
$210.54-48%

lip plump
2 in 1 Crystal Moisturizing Lip Gloss Blush Sexy Red Stain Matte Lip Glaze Korean Makeup Plumping Liquid Lipstick Lips Cosmetics
$1.74

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sensual Romantic Lingeries Transparent Lace Embroidery Hot Girl Underwear See Through Lace Set Half Cup Push Up Outfit
$14.85

bdsm
Electric Chastity Cage,Testicle Electrostimulation Penis Extender,BDSM Electro Sex for Men,E-stim Cockring,Electro Shock Scrotum
$1.75

larpgears
Mould Rubber Latex Woman Open Crotch Panties Lingerie Latex Crotchless Exotic Briefs
$24.44-29%

2022 chastity
2022 New Stainless Steel Male Chastity Cage Bondage Device Metal Cock Lock Penis Rings BDSM Restraint Sex Toys Products For Man
$23.46-30%

stainless steel cock
6 sizes Stainless Steel Male Penis Ring Ball Scrotum Stretcher Ejaculation Delay Metal Cock Rings BDSM Sex Toys For Men Cockring
$2.76

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

lying spread eagle
 Large_Display_Image.jpg   

I'm looking for a scenario with spread eagle, lying on ground / grass between 4 or 5 wickets that are in the ground. Someone ideas
Shouldn't be much different from a spread-eagle self-bondage on a bed. I would use 4 rope ratchets (because it's more convenient to tighten ankle ropes using ratchets) and two ice-in-socks locks (for arms).

What you would need for the outdoor spread-eagle version is:

o- Poles (tent anchors?)
o- a foam matress or a pilates mat (pilates mats are thicker, than yoga mats)
Make sure that there's no ants around.
... and mosquitoes ...
... and police ...
... and wrong people ...
Lion and tigers and bears...
Oh my!!
thks Like Ra
hello Lika Ra
i have bought wooden tent anchors
soms Ratchets
but how is the setup As you write:
I would use 4 rope ratchets (because it's more convenient to tighten ankle ropes using ratchets) and two ice-in-socks locks (for arms).

Rope through the pulley, and then to ankle shackles, but then?
any picture of drawing
The concept of outdoors self-bondage is a fantasy of mine too, especially such an exposed scenario as a spread-eagle, but.....

....all the worries about insects, animals and people always ensure it remains just a fantasy  ☹

MJ
(12 Aug 2017, 10:29 )slaafruben Wrote: Rope through the pulley, and then to ankle shackles, but then?

Ankles: ankle-cuffs - rope ratchets - anchors
Wrists: wrist-cuffs - rope ratchets - ice-locks - anchors

To tighten the wrist ropes there are two methods:

o- you pull the rope with the same hand
Easier layout, but can be more difficult to pull up, because the hand pulling vector is the opposite to the rope pulling the whole arm. In other words:
you tighten the rope (that goes to the rope ratchet) in this direction: <- (towards yourself)
your arm is getting pulled in the opposite direction: -> (towards the anchor)

o- you pull the rope with the opposite hand
The rope layout is a bit more complicated, but in this case you tighten the right wrist rope with your left hand, what make the tightening process easier.

See also this session: https://www.likera.com/sb/real/strict/ses46.php
I fear that...

tumblr_moswetnp1w1r6m49oo4_500.png    - the fantasy in my mind

will turn into...

staked-out.jpg    - a terribly different reality 

😋

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Vertical spread eagle Like Ra 4 8,826 15 Dec 2010, 13:07
Last Post: LockedBoots
Tight Spread Eagle Bed Bondage + 6.5" plug & Gates Of Hell. Questions! test11 1 8,251 11 Dec 2010, 22:21
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , madjack (2) , slaafruben (3) , Tinker D (2)