Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY
XCKNY XS-3XL satin glossy opaque pantyhose sexy tights yoga pants high waist stockings silky High elasticity glossy pants
$93.04-71%

armbinder
Women BDSM Fetish Armbinder Restraints Bondage Slave Handcuffs & Ankle Cuffs Sex Toys For Couples Adult Games Erotic Accessories
$60.90-50%

anime bdsm
Auto Suck Sexy Vibrators Sexo Oral Dildo For Man Homoual Sexy Toys Woman Double Penetration Silicone Butt Plug Enlargt Toys
$161.31

muziskat lingerie
Embroidery Patchwork Lingerie for Women Set 2023 Exotic Sexy Bra Set Eroctic Lingerie Two Piece Women Nice Sexy Underwear
$28.21-55%

bondage
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-50%

crossdress
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$22.46-50%

ultrathin pantyhose
Fake Calf Stitching Shaping Ultrathin Seamless Women Stockings Sexy See-through Good Elasticity Clear Bottomed Pantyhose
$2.09-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

how to get used to a bigger plug
Yes, everyday training is essential 😉
yea it seems so 😊 kinda fun that i can finally start using my bigger toys 😋 that's pretty much just been laying around for a while 😋 I would also claim that i get more aroused with the bigger toys aswell
Sorry for the old thread revival butt hey, they did this kind of thingd aeady a long time:
http://thequackdoctor.com/index.php/dr-y...-dilators/
Any advice about length? I can appreciate thickness, but I always run into problems if the plug is longer than 21 cm. then I can't get it deep enough. Anyone have advice other than lub?
(06 Jan 2024, 09:39 )slaafruben Wrote: and advice about length? I can appreciate thickness, but I always run into problems if the plug is longer than 21 cm. then I can't get it deep enough. anyone have advice other than lub?

Thats quite the length... the issue now is getting it round/past the second narrowing.. into the sigmoid colon

Thats a time and patience thing mainly!!

use plugs that are very soft and flexible like a Square peg slink rather than a relatively firm dildo for example

I'm hardly and expert, but have only go thing past in on a couple of occasions and again not long term.. few minutes tops.. but dont do it often enough to build up any real tolerance.
(06 Jan 2024, 10:36 )ltxrob Wrote: Thats quite the length... the issue now is getting it round/past the second narrowing.. into the sigmoid colon
21 cm should be aeady past the sigmoid, unless @slaafruben is VERY tall (and as a Dutchman he CAN be very tall).

The usual trick is to put some pressure on the plug, crouch, and try to push it out with your guts, as if you are trying to defecate. It's counterintuitive, but it opens and shortens the path.
(07 Jan 2024, 01:44 )Like Ra Wrote: 21 cm should be aeady past the sigmoid
yes agreed... but there is entering it and getting a lot past it.. you still essentially need to teach your body to accept things "straightening out"

Contributors: B1u3 (3) , gizzmo (2) , gunz (14) , herrpee (1) , Like Ra (13) , ltxrob (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (2) , slaafruben (1) , Tights (5) , Tinker D (4)