Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff panties
Ladyboys Hiding Gaff Panty Leopard Fake Vagina Shaping Underwear Sexy Lingerie Thong Transgender Crossdresser Sissy Panties
$32.49

gjhond
Stainless Steel Scrotum Rings Hanging Crotch Bound Scrtal Pendant Circular Groove Compression Resistance Sex Toy for Men BB238
$387.20-49%

chastity 2021
BLACKOUT 2021 New Male Nub Silicone Fully Restraint Chastity Device Cock Cage Adjustable Cuff Penis Ring Belt Sex Toys
$18.26-42%

latex swimsuit
Latex Rubber Fetish Catsuit Costume Masquerade sexy party Red swimsuit suit party xs-xxl 0.45mm
$107.31-63%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Streetwear Skinny Summer Playsuit Bodycon Lace Trim Black Basic Sporty Chic Gym Body One Piece Sexy Clothing
$23.72-50%

breath control latex
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$262.03-11%

Leosoxs lingerie
Erotic Lingerie Sexy Maid Temptation Transparent Uniform Binary Maid Role Play Set Pajamas
$10.37

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

hose pipe fun ????
Well after. I sent my last post on here yesterday evening. I ended up out in my toy room as my wife calls it, I call it my garden garage, where i have all my.. yes you have it; Toys, Well I was sat there thinking of anythig bondage. I am really enjoying playing around with it. I am sat there and I look over in the corner by the doors to the small congreat sink and water tap that we use for washing boots and tools off and of course the fitting for the water hose is also on this tap. Now sat there looking at the sink and tap what do i then see at the side .. the hose reel. Well the hose we have is one of the ones that are of a very soft material and as you wind it into the reel it goes between rollers that sqees out the water so as it store in little space. I fill shore you will all have seen them.
Well I did not take long to come up with the ideal of wrapping myself in it and then turning the water on, I had the house and garden to my self for a few hours and was well in a mood to play. I soon found myself after some thought unwinding the hose and wrapping it around an old bit of wood that was laying around, I then stripped of my cloths and stood there unwrapping the hose all around me from my feet up to under my arms. I was felling great and was just about to turn the water on when I remember some one saying in another post "Check and then check again and be safe," Well i did and i realised that with the hose end high up, when i turned the water off it would not drain out of hose. Sh.... I had to start all over again I had to wrap the hose back on the wood and then starting from under my arms wrap it again all the way down to my legs. I now found this was not as easy as you would think; I could not bend over once the top of me was wrapped i had to keep trying till i got it just right, shame as i could not have the hose as tight this way.
Still stood there with hose wrapped all around me i was ready to go again. Now once more i thought play safe and this time i thought while stood there . "Hang on if I shut the hose end down to next to nothing the pressure will build up and whan i turn tap off it would release slower as well." I then turned the hose end to nearly off. I then turned on the tap.......
God it was great. i not only felt the presure getting a grip all around me as the water expanded the hose, but I also felt the cold as the water made its awy around the hose fron top to bottom. Boy it was magic. I stood there for about ten minute wriggeling and imagening I had some mate to wrap me next, from head to toe with arms in as well. wishfull thinking.
I will be out in my garage alot more from now on. I still have not done any vac bag stuff yet as I was a bit preoccupied. Any one else out there that trys this, let me know what you think I loved it, cheers all. Paul

I haven't seen such hose in Germany yet, except for the huge hose used by firebrigades, which would probably squish someone to death. But this sounds like a very interesting idea! Unfortunately, I don't have a suitable space to try this, as our garden is too exposed and there is no inside room that has both a tap and a drain and where I could spill such amounts of water, but this should also work with an air compressor and air.
(16 May 2011, 21:17 )Strappado Wrote: I haven't seen such hose in Germany yet, except for the huge hose used by firebrigades, which would probably squish someone to death. But this sounds like a very interesting idea! Unfortunately, I don't have a suitable space to try this, as our garden is too exposed and there is no inside room that has both a tap and a drain and where I could spill such amounts of water, but this should also work with an air compressor and air.

I will give that thought about the compresser some thought, though it would be noisyer. The water worked a treat but a point about the spilage. I myself am lucky in that we have the sink in the garage to stop it freezing in winter and the sink is of white concreat type and low down. so i tied the hose head into it, so little spilage for me.
I would have thought you could buy a hose like this on line, all stores here sale them they are great and now lots of fun. Talking about quiet. I have just aquired a small 12 volt fan that can suck, should be great for using with vag bag as not hardly any noise. Hope some more people enjoy the hose like i did, I can't wait to get another go at it, but next time I will try and get the hose tighter. Shame I can not run it from feet up, as that way it would be easer Still happy as it is😋 , Cheers Paul

I read that some pumps are very low noise, almost inaudible. Of course, professional compressors as used in companies to run air-pressure tools, are awfully noisy, not the best choice and probably much too powerful anyway. They compress air to two or even three times the normal air pressure.

Apparently, the normal air pressure that rests on our bodies every day, is enough, to immobilize someone in a vacuum bed, so the same pressure should be enough for the hose experiment (well, that one plus the atmosphere pressure in this case). So a powerful compressor is not needed.
(19 May 2011, 21:24 )Strappado Wrote: I read that some pumps are very low noise, almost inaudible. Of course, professional compressors as used in companies to run air-pressure tools, are awfully noisy, not the best choice and probably much too powerful anyway. They compress air to two or even three times the normal air pressure.

Apparently, the normal air pressure that rests on our bodies every day, is enough, to immobilize someone in a vacuum bed, so the same pressure should be enough for the hose experiment (well, that one plus the atmosphere pressure in this case). So a powerful compressor is not needed.

I have gave it some thought and have come to conclution that a bag full of water hanging over head, would have the same effect as the normal air pressure. A head of water about three feet i think would do the trick
I know of a couple of places where i could fill the bag with water from a pond, no nois and great playing while out wild. I will add small drawing. should give you some ideal. Also note you can wrap yourself all in but hold the hose in hand that is only in up to the wrist that way you can control the nozzel and drop it when you want the water to run out. Cheers. Paul

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 My hanging basket.jpg   
Well I got it sorted the other night. I simple never emptied my compressor after the days use, in fact I made sure it was full. had great time, Cheers all
I still haven't seen any suitable hose in Germany, but bicycle tubes came to my mind. And a standing pump could be operated with tied hands. But bicycle tubes had a problem: They can expand in both directions, diameter and length. Anyway, I don't think, that they are suitable for wrist ties, because they are too flexible. The best would be a hose from non-stretchable material.
If you take a look on 'ebay' they have some on there cost about £8 for twenty metres on a roller. It is called; Lay flat water hose or garden hose.
I love it, i put it around me in all different ways as tight as i can and then turn on the air and by god it fills great goes real tight, but when filled up it trys to go out straight when not wrapped around you, you have to let it back down to get it off. Good luck, Paul
Hmm... Indeed. Here's a preconfigured search link: Layflat water hose
Well, dose not seem many have tried my idea. Well I just thought I would mention, these hose pipes are rubbish as hose pipes but great for bondage. air inflates them, water pressure in the garden dose not seem to have the power to force the pipe straight and you have to walk it whole length each time to take out the kinks. so my advice only use for sex play. Cheers paul

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
pipe clamp abuse Strappado 6 5,722 23 Jan 2016, 02:27
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , paul knight (6) , rubpit (1) , Strappado (3)