Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal
BDSM Strong Electric Shock Metal Beads Anal Plug Urethra Stimulation Rod Penis Massage Ring Electro Medical Theme Male Sex Toy
$10.48

1d oil stockings
Sexy 1D Oil Shiny Pantyhose Glitter Tights Reinforced Cotton Crotch Shiny Lustre Legs Free Size
$26.84-50%

rolecos
ROLECOS Nikke The Goddess Of Victory Dorothy Cosplay Wigs 100cm Long Straight Curly Pink Party Wig Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair
$60.67-35%

bodystockings
Sexy Fishnet Girl Rhinestone Crystal Arm Sleeve 3 Piece Suit Dresses Bodystockings Clubwear Lingerie
$3.18

anime bondage
Sexy Bunny Mask Alluring Rabbit Ears Anime Face Long Ears Bondage Mask KTV Night Club
$2.73

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Biker Pants Middle Waist Blue Leather Pants Pu Coating Windshield Waterproof Pants Slim Faux Leather Pants
$72.59-3%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Male Sexy Thong Mankini Men's Strap Underwear Men Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Thongs Man Leotard Stage Lingerie
$2.01-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

hello!
Hi, just found your site today and have enjoyed reading it. Its funny how on the internet there is always someone who shares your interests. I have often fantasised about being controlled and dominated by a strong man or woman, and it is interesting to see that it is possible to explore some fantasies of mine on my own.
Hi Stuart! And welcome on board. It is always nice to meet someone with similar interests.

"Locking clothes" is being discussed on many boards, but the thing is, "the clothes you can't take off" virtually does not exist, unless it's made out of metal. You can always "cut the way out". So, from this point of view, it's an utopia.

However, it is possible to make removing fetish clothing very difficult or impractical. You need at least to hide it somewhere when you leave a WC 😉

If we are talking about something lockable, we should consider metal cords, cuffs, belts, harness etc worn over clothes or plugs.
yes, I guess cutting is always an option.

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , stuart.t.woods (2)