Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Wireless Sleep Mask Headphones Bluetooth 5.0 Sleeping Eye Mask with Gel Pack Slot for Cool/Warm Therapy Ultra-Thin Mic Eye Mask
$154.07-70%

bondage
Couple Adult Cosplay Games PU Leather Mask Hood Halloween Party Bondage Face Cover Sexy Fetish Full Head Hood With Lock
$220.75-20%

SXXY
SXXY Reusable Realistic Penis Sleeve With Anti-drop Silicone Cock Enlarge Cover For Men Delay Ejaculation Adult Sex Products
$272.63-54%

sorbern
TR90 Plastic Titanium Sports Eye Glasses Frame For Men Optical Frames Eyeglasses Frames Women Square Myopia Prescription Eyewear
$20.56-21%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern yellow shiny crotch thigh high boots unisex fetish Ballet Wedge Boots Custom Boot Shaft Sexy Fetish Boots Shoes Platform
$325.49-32%

corset
XS Girdle Body Shaper For Women Slimming Belt Breathable Waist Trainer With Hooks Steel Bone Corset Tummy Long Gaine Post Partum
$54.12

Bitysie
Bitysie 2022 Enamel Highneck Frontzipper Japaness One-Piece Sexual High Leg Cut Leotard Seductive Swimwear Competitive Suit
$318.67

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

hands bound on back
please help me to ideas  how to bound my hands on back of back side
i have lockable  leather cufs
i use locks and chains to bound my self.  and use the kitchen safe for timer ( put all keys box)

example of this safe

-if i bound my hands to the back, i can not get the safe
Perhaps practise using your feet?

Why can't you open the safe with your hands behind your back?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Most people can't lift out of a box with only their hands. Lancer 6 2,925 28 Mar 2024, 00:02
Last Post: Like Ra
Using a regular latex balloon to vacuum pack one of your hands Peeklemeekle 23 4,794 30 Jul 2022, 07:37
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Hands free Magic Wand "attachment" for males essanym 2 4,217 30 Apr 2020, 16:58
Last Post: Like Ra
Hands behind back - cross-tie with rope - with pictures Strappado 3 8,134 11 May 2019, 22:45
Last Post: Strappado
The best way to tie hands behind your back when using a karada CCnn 17 30,562 24 Jan 2010, 04:21
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: slaafruben (1) , Strappado (1)