Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mouth gag
PU Leather Band Mouth Gag Female Oral Fixation Mouth Stuffed Ball Flirting Bdsm Sex Toy Party Tool Drop Shipping
$3.80

wig hair
Short Hair Afro Curly Synthetic Wig With Bangs For Black Women Cosplay Fluffy Blonde Wigs High Temperat Fiber
$20.50-2%

gothic lolita
Gothic Halo Crown Lolita Headband Halloween Vintage Sun Goddess Baroque Halo Headpiece
$15.72-5%

lobudek
Men Singer DJ Nightclub Bar Male Model Zipper Motorcycle Jacket Shining Sequins Coat Punk Hip Hip Dance Performance Costume
$130.68-25%

transparent dress
Sexy Women Mesh Sheer Mini Dress Transparent Bikini Cover Up Long Sleeve Swimwear Bathing Suit Beach Dresses
$3.30-43%

lobudek
Halloween Muscle men DJ DS Costume Nightclub Bar Male dancer Pole dance performance clothes 3D printing leotard stretch jumpsuit
$83.49-44%

roanyer
ROANYER Silicone Fake Nipple Cover For Crossdressing False Nipples Sticker Attachable Reusable Breast Chest Paste Shemale
$79.86-83%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

clothing security tags
I realized that security tags that stores clip lock) onto clothing as an anti-theft device should be easily pervertible. They are perfect for binding two layers of clothing together. Or maybe a piece of clothing and a thin strap. And some types even have a built in ink sack that will spill if you break it off without the key! Perfect as as a backup release.

I see that they can be purchased online along with a key for release. Has anyone played around with them?

I'm sure there are lots of great things you could do. They seem to have thick needles that can pierce clothing without sewing a buttonhole. So you could lock pants on at the waist, bind webbing cuffs to a strap, and other neat things. Almost like a segufix lock.
Good idea....
You could fix the release key at one end of a wall, and secure yourself at another location with an ice release.
Can fully be free until you've made the journey.

Only issue could be the big nails they use... Bit sharp if you slip while releasing.
This is a really interesting concept - I too would like to hear from anyone who's tried this in a self-bondage scenario

my primary questions are:

- how can you incorporate the 'tag' into your bondage?
- will it be strong enough to hold you in bondage? (I think this is probably not an issue, but is an obvious element)
- can the release be 100% certain (always a must for self-bondage)

Great thread, let's see where it goes 😁

MJ

Contributors: kittyfur (1) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1)