Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny stockings
New Glossy Women's Sexy Sheer Open Crotch Pantyhose Shiny Glitter Tights Stockings Dance DS Club Party Plus Size Medias De Mujer
$110.46-29%

1d oil stockings
Unisex 1D Oil Shine Totally Encased Long Sleeve Shirt Bodysuit Women with Thin and Sexy Stockings Material Men
$8.89

1d oil stockings
1D Sheer Stockings Solid Color No Edge Over Knee Stockings Sexy Lingerie Women Oil Shiny Underwear See Through Thigh High Medias
$3.96

bondage
Bdsm Bed Bandages Restraints Handcuffs Open Leg Bdsm Bondage Set Ankle Cuffs Rope Strap Adult Fetish Sex Toys for Woman Couples
$2.81

qiui
Chastity Lock Locklink Chastity Device Key Pod Qiui Safe Box Remote Storage QIUI APP Outdoor Control Cock Cage Accessories
$21.94

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Womens Spandex Dance Shorts Black Ballet Workout Exercise Shorts Dance Bottoms Dancer Girls
$12.08-29%

silicone bodysuit
Smitizen Silicone Muscle Suit for Cosplayer with Arm Male Fake Chest False Belly Men’s Realistic Bodysuit Simulation Skin
$546.92-54%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

banana dare
Has anyone here done / tought of doing the banana dare?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V2OYogyEg4
(18 Aug 2014, 14:42 )aleko Wrote: Has anyone here done / tought of doing the banana dare?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V2OYogyEg4

I'm not sure if this is going to work for experienced anal players.
In my case for example, i don't think the skotex will do its work.
I'm able to take a 3 inches diameter butt plug, so I think the pressure will quickly push everything out again.

For me this is kind of a bummer, because i'm also not able to retain an enema with an inflatable buttplug. I have tried all kinds of plugs, with no success what so ever. If anyone has a good idea, i'm all ears 😊
I do not understand one thing:

"(7) insert the rolled-up kotex into the rectum. If necessary, use your finger to push it all the way in"

Completely in? Nothing sticking outside? How will it go out then if it expands into a tennis ball? According to the "dilating" logic it should be inserted as a usual butt-plug. In other words, half way in, half way out. Or am I missing the point somewhere?
(29 Aug 2014, 15:17 )Like Ra Wrote: I do not understand one thing:

"(7) insert the rolled-up kotex into the rectum. If necessary, use your finger to push it all the way in"

Completely in? Nothing sticking outside? How will it go out then if it expands into a tennis ball? According to the "dilating" logic it should be inserted as a usual butt-plug. In other words, half way in, half way out. Or am I missing the point somewhere?
That is the one thing that scares me, putting stuff down there without anything but nature to have it come out. Or fingers, but still, if it rippes and you have that chemical stuff in your bowels, it's a nono for me.

The inflating kotex could be a serious clog in your pipe.

I did try the bananas (without laxative). This challenge is evil I guess, I had cramps after about 6 minutes. I walked around for 5 more minutes and was very,very happy to relieve myself.
Do you remember this? Well, I did.
I tried my own version:
Insert 4 1/2 bananas, as they instruct with the suppositiry liquid.
Let it rumble for a bit
Insert inflatable plug, pump it up as much as you can/dare
Lock youreself up for 20 minutes, so you can't move, can't go to the toilet
Feel very, very, VERY uncomfortable for 20 minutes
Be soooooooo happy you get to relief yourself
This idea kept me aroused all day, how about, we add a dildo gag in your mouth, legs and feet bound on the floor, hands cuffed behind back and key in an ice-lock. I think i'm gonna try this one, one of these days. Is there a kitchen alternative for this liquid fleet? Soap maybe?
Soap will definitively make you want to expel your innards 😊
Make it mild!
(05 Aug 2015, 21:57 )LilithofPain Wrote: a dildo gag in your mouth
I like this part πŸ˜‰
A crouch rope can be added to help keep the plug in.
But a chastity belt is best to keep the plug in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I dare U to dare me medium/heavy scene(s) with some toys! :D NathanielAS 0 2,704 03 Aug 2014, 14:00
Last Post: NathanielAS

Contributors: aleko (1) , gizzmo (1) , herrpee (3) , Like Ra (2) , LilithofPain (1) , Tinker D (1)