Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish latex
(FErubber 014) 100% Natural Rubber Latex Mouth Plug Hot Training Game Black Fetish Crossdressing
$131.43-9%

latex zentai
Men Latex Suit Black Shiny Metallic Tights Gold Zentai Suit headless Unitard Skin Bodysuit Zipper Front Jumpsuit Bodysuit
$30.24

silicone bodysuit
Women High Waist Body Shaper Silicone Non-Slip Seamless Shorts Waist Trainer Tummy Control Slimming Shapewear Shaping Underwear
$14.27-47%

jialuowei
jialuowei 18CM Super High Horse Heel Hoof Sole Platform Sexy Fetish Cross-tied Mid-Calf Boots
$1232.26-40%

XCKNY
XCKNY Satin Glossy pants Smooth Opaque Pantys Bright Crotch Silk Socks Slim Fit High Waist Glossy Pants
$59.97-37%

sexye doll
SEXYE Silicone Sex Dolls With Implanted Hair Real Vagina Ass Asian Female Adult Doll Lifelike Vein Japanese Sex Doll For Man
$2480.50-39%

leg binder
Leg Binder Cuffs BDSM Bondage Restraint Bound Leg Straps Ankle Foot Harness Slave Sex Toys
$5.98-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

about me
Women appreciate comfort. If the clothes don't fit or cause any discomfort, she won't like them, no matter how expensive, shiny, fashionable they are. Kinky clothes included. Don't insist that she wears them. You will just make her less willing to participate in the future.
Always take good measurements before buying or, better yet, ask her if she would like what you plan on buying and go with her to the shop so she can try before you buy.
(14 Jan 2020, 04:01 )Like Ra Wrote: We all are 😁
Nice to be in a place where there is no pretense of sanity.
Always curious SLL
Interrests: orchids, tropical fish, sociobiology, theology,  anatomy, latex and maybe BDSM.
This is something that you might like.
I had this one girlfriend that I was living with for a number of years.
She wasn’t interested in any of my fetish clothing and I knew that she was not into any form of bondage. But I had a couple of maids uniforms in the closet. One was way too small for me.
I never ask her to try it on nor did I wear mine anytime she was around. These were the first two outfits that I bought on line. 1998.
Well, she found one, and when I came home one day, I caught her wearing it while she was cleaning house.
You should have seen the look on her face.
It turned out that she has been wearing it for the better part of the week.

Anyway, your girl knows about your latex thing, right ?
And you do know her size, right ? So, get something conservative in latex, a size or two larger than what she wears.
Hang it on your side, and let it sit.
She may see it, sees that it’s not her size, but she may be cerouse enough to maybe, if no one is looking and if no one is going to find out, maybe try it on???

No pushing. But you will know if she did try it on.
(14 Jan 2020, 04:37 )Max515 Wrote: Women appreciate comfort. If the clothes don't fit or cause any discomfort, she won't like them, no matter how expensive, shiny, fashionable they are. Kinky clothes included. Don't insist that she wears them. You will just make her less willing to participate in the future.
Always take good measurements before buying or, better yet, ask her if she would like what you plan on buying and go with her to the shop so she can try before you buy.
Thanks Max,

There is so little continuity in size rating between brands that it is very hit or miss when choosing clothing online. I am hoping, for myself, that I can get advice on sizing. I wear large boxers but large in latex is way too large! Conversely latex sizing was too small for my wife.

Thanks for the advice. I will put it into practice.
Always curious SLL
Interrests: orchids, tropical fish, sociobiology, theology,  anatomy, latex and maybe BDSM.
(14 Jan 2020, 17:16 )SLL Wrote: sanity
Sanity is what the society agrees upon - an average expectation. Whatever is father from the standard deviation is called ... hmm... a deviation 😁

Have a look here: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10872
(14 Jan 2020, 21:59 )Like Ra Wrote: Have a look here: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10872
Is there a sequel? About family, parenting?
Sorry for my english translator.
Hooray! Success! Got My Wife some red latex gloves and WE had a good time. She now wants elbow length gloves, are size larger. I hope I can get her into those transparent latex tights Ra Posted.
Always curious SLL
Go very slow. You don’t want to jump the gun on this one.
(05 Mar 2020, 15:33 )SLL Wrote: transparent latex tights
😋

Contributors: Atsta (1) , Like Ra (8) , Max515 (1) , MstrChain (1) , Pidstupne (1) , SLL (9) , Tinker D (8)