Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Platform Pumps Round Toe High Heels Club Party Wedding Patent Waterproof Unisex Shoes Woman Large Size 41 42 50 52
$119.75-38%

app chastity
APP Key Pod Chastity Cage Key Box Remote Lock Outdoor Intelligent Control Cock Cages Accessories Male Chastity Belt Device
$44.35-40%

laigzem
LAIGZEM CHIC Women Heels Bling Glitter 16CM Metal Stiletto Plaform Pumps SuperParty Wedding Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 33 42 43
$83.09-37%

cock ring
WAKEWAY 3 Pcs/Set Cock Penis Ring Bead Penis Ring Male Delay Ejaculation Lasting Silicone Erection Ring Sex Toys for Men Adults
$2.65-4%

latex catsuit
Women Hollow Out Crotchless Skinny Jumpsuit Patent Leather Lingerie Sexy Lady Open Cup Breast Exposing Latex Catsuit Bodysuit
$16.38

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Anal Plug BDSM Toy Silicone Anus Vagina Dilator Prostate Massager Adult Masturbator Sex Toys for Woman Man Couple
$4.82-5%

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica / Free Shipping
$109.26-13%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Your imagined hypno-ideal for transformation
(01 Mar 2021, 03:05 )Like Ra Wrote: o- When you listen to the particular files, concentrate on the pictures you posted for yourself and reserve some time and concentrate on the pictures posted by others.
I gave it another thought, and I should say, the "classic chaos magick" approach is simpler. Instead of "meditating" on "someone else's ideas", it's better and more effective to concentrate on the sigil, assigned to the, say, site egregor, which will connect you to other egregors, depending on your goals.

Obviously, the site/forum/blog has its own egregor (hey, the site exists for almost 20 years!). The site is about fetishes, bondage, kinky clothes, latex, feminization, etc, so it's aeady connected to those egregors.

In other words, when you listen to a hypnofile, or experience something good and pleasant, you might think of an image (sigil), associated with the site. We need to invent one or use something aeady "known", for example:

[Image: sign.gif]

or

[Image: LRbig-01.png]

Then the site egregor will do the rest.

What do you think? (A separate Chaos Magick thread is in order...)
(05 Mar 2021, 00:46 )christianna Wrote: Add in: Slave to a succubus witch and under her feminization spells (pantyhose spell, binding spell, corset spell, hormone spell, high heel spell, etc.)
Brainwashing (forced to comply)
and Hypnosis.
That pretty much sums it up. 😊

Are these hypnosis files?
(05 Mar 2021, 05:32 )MindsEye Wrote: Are these hypnosis files?
These are kinks
(05 Mar 2021, 05:32 )MindsEye Wrote:
(05 Mar 2021, 00:46 )christianna Wrote: Add in: Slave to a succubus witch and under her feminization spells (pantyhose spell, binding spell, corset spell, hormone spell, high heel spell, etc.)
and Hypnosis.

These are fantasies, fetishes, and experiences that I'd like to experience again. I have served a few Mistresses that were both witches and psi vampires. It was the most incredible experience--better than serving a vanilla Domme. The loss of control through magic, brainwashing, and hypnosis to become more feminine is very appealing to me.

This is also a huge reason why I resonate with Kei's hypnosis files. Tons of references toward magic, brainwashing, and a loss of control.
(05 Mar 2021, 14:17 )christianna Wrote: Tons of references toward magic, brainwashing, and a loss of control.
I like the wording - references to magic instead of magic 😊
(05 Mar 2021, 14:17 )christianna Wrote:
(05 Mar 2021, 05:32 )MindsEye Wrote:
and Hypnosis.

These are fantasies, fetishes, and experiences that I'd like to experience again. I have served a few Mistresses that were both witches and psi vampires. It was the most incredible experience--better than serving a vanilla Domme. The loss of control through magic, brainwashing, and hypnosis to become more feminine is very appealing to me.

This is also a huge reason why I resonate with Kei's hypnosis files. Tons of references toward magic, brainwashing, and a loss of control.

What did these witches and psi vampires do to you specifically? Feel free to dm me about it if you don't want to share here
So, let's use the LR sigil above.

As a test, when you are listening to any hypno, can you look at the logo/sigil or imagine it?
(06 Mar 2021, 01:12 )Like Ra Wrote: So, let's use the LR sigil above.

As a test, when you are listening to any hypno, can you look at the logo/sigil or imagine it?

ok. I might be listening to some subliminals today or tomorrow
I've just done it (will be in the CSS thread).
(06 Mar 2021, 01:06 )MindsEye Wrote: What did these witches and psi vampires do to you specifically? Feel free to dm me about it if you don't want to share here

I don't mind sharing. By putting this out there, maybe the energy from those reading this post might create a new POSITIVE experience for me. 💓

As I've mentioned, I've served more than one Mistress who was a witch. I'll start with the most recent one and work my way backwards.

A few years ago, I sent out a request to the Universe that I wanted a Mistress who would meet my bdsm and fetish interests. She would be an attractive female witch, a psi vampire who liked to bite my neck and take my energy, into bdsm, into forced feminization, and She would have a huge pantyhose and high heel fetish. (I got three out of my five wishes.)

I was about to leave the bdsm crossdressing scene and pursue a purely spiritual path, but I was intervened with a gift (or a test/distraction) from the Universe. Just as I was closing out my bdsm personal's account, I saw Her profile. She didn't advertise that She was a witch, but I knew it immediately. We interacted for quite a bit online before meeting at a location that She chose. I was instructed to bring a number of red candles, salt, all of my bondage gear and toys, some of Christianna's wardrobe, and I was to wear a man's leather Tarzan thong.

When W/we met, I was immediately accepted by Her. The ceremony was about to begin. She lit the candles and dripped them all over my back while performing her magic spells. She also covered me with salt and used Her vaginal blood to draw a magic symbol on my chest and face. I was claimed!

Immediately after the ceremony, W/we spent more time exploring my bdsm gear. (I have more leather restraints and bdsm toys than most professional Dommes.) She was a fairly new Mistress and She wanted to learn what I had to share. I could see the hunger in Her eyes to learn. There was also another type of hunger.

Before the evening was over, She had me kneel before Her. Then she tilted my head, came in close to my face, and then She bit my neck harder than I could ever have dreamed of. She sucked in my essence over and over, growing stronger from my gift of energy, chewing on my neck as I grew weaker and weaker. It was awesome! Better than I fantasized about!

I served her for a few weeks in a state of blissful content. In time, I realized that all I could think about was Her. She was constantly on my mind.  I couldn't deny Her requests, commands, or desires--even if I tried. I asked her, "Did You place a binding spell on me?" She answered devilishly, "Yes!" I didn't ask Her to do this, but She did it as a sign of control. I was in heaven. I was fed on every time that I met Her, too. I served Her faithfully and desperately wanted to please Her more and more.

After a few months, She discovered that She was more into masculine men than crossdressers. I was also able to break Her binding spell, and She could feel it. Without Her power over me, She became insecure and O/our relationship soured. Eventually, I was released.

The two parts that weren't met by the Universe were the forced feminization factor and the pantyhose fetish. She cast a few feminization spells on me--and they really worked--but She didn't cast them until I asked Her to do it. I wish She would have done it without my consent, just like when She cast the binding spell on me. She also wasn't into pantyhose and high heels as much. She wore nylons because She knew that I liked them, but it wasn't her passion.

I'm thankful to the Universe for the three out of five wishes, but I'm hopeful for the five out of five. I really enjoyed serving my Witch Psi Mistress.

May everyone who reads this post receive what they wish for in a positive way--times three!

Contributors: christianna (6) , hypno.orgasmatronic (2) , Like Ra (13) , MindsEye (4) , unknown000 (1)