Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

exotic lingerie
Women's Thong Underwear Low Waist Seamless Briefs Sexy Threaded Cotton Panties Temptation G-String Underpants Exotic Lingerie
$2.13

shibari
Shibari Bodies BDSM Discipline Dominance Submission Sadism Masochism Underpants Panties Man Underwear Shorts Boxer Briefs
$160.65-76%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Unisex Crotch Thigh High Boots 18Cm Metal High Heel Long Boot Ladies Shoes Platform Spike Hard Walk Boot Pointy Toes
$240.79-35%

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth Sleeping Mask Blindfold Wireless Headphones for Sleeping, Breathable Headband Headphones Music Eye Mask
$85.98

transparent panties
Japanese-Style Soft Girl Thin Transparent Pink Lolita Lolita Loli Lace Cute Sexy Underwear Fat
$3.06

anime bdsm
Sexy Anime Girl BDSM Bundling Poker Playing Cards Erotic Nightclub Bar Board Texas Adult Desktop Game Single Party
$152.58-51%

shiny stockings
5D Oil Shiny Thigh High Stockings Wide Lace Top Silk Stockings With Anti-slip Silicone Band Women Sexy Transparent Lingerie
$6.46-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Writing hypno-scripts with AI
I couldn't pass the safety rules of chatgpt, can't get any hypnosis script
Is there actually any way to do that ? or they fixed chatgpt and don't let that anymore ?
Well, chatGPT actually tuned their AI to be less smart because they were losing money.

So, it is all about profit.
(09 Jul 2023, 23:16 )shinybambi Wrote: Still playing with old prompts and GPT-4, think it's a breakthrough, It agreed to dehumanize and brainwash me lol

Amazing.

Try getting it to write summaries of scripts and feed just the summary to avoid context overflows.
I think GPT 3.5 is 4000? Seems like you are using links, is that feature of 4?
That should have WAY more context space.

Also, in your prompt. You could add something along the lines "Be more elaborate in your scripts. Use simple language (5th Grade level). Use repetition. Avoid repetitive words. But synonyms are fine."
Play with the prompt like that to make it create more elaborate scripts. I think there is a lot of promise in the work you do.

Out of interest, you said your models were poor experience. How much VRAM do you have?
(01 Aug 2023, 12:26 )JaneSintimes Wrote:
(09 Jul 2023, 23:16 )shinybambi Wrote: Still playing with old prompts and GPT-4, think it's a breakthrough, It agreed to dehumanize and brainwash me lol

Amazing.

Try getting it to write summaries of scripts and feed just the summary to avoid context overflows.
I think GPT 3.5 is 4000? Seems like you are using links, is that feature of 4?
That should have WAY more context space.

Also, in your prompt. You could add something along the lines "Be more elaborate in your scripts. Use simple language (5th Grade level). Use repetition. Avoid repetitive words. But synonyms are fine."
Play with the prompt like that to make it create more elaborate scripts. I think there is a lot of promise in the work you do.
Was using GPT-4, GPT-3.5 is almost useless for something complex as hypno scripts imo.

(01 Aug 2023, 12:26 )JaneSintimes Wrote: Out of interest, you said your models were poor experience. How much VRAM do you have?
6700 XT, so it's just 12G and no tensor cores.
Chaos is Fun…damental
Tried custom instructions with gpt-4

Used this for 'What would you like ChatGPT to know about you to provide better responses?' field:
Show Content

For 'How would you like ChatGPT to respond?'
Show Content

Yes... i'm bit obsessed and it's somewhat personal fantasy and based on Bambis Little secret file by bambi4eva, BUT refined by AI itself. All typos and grammar mistakes were intentionally introduced to bypass filter.

And here's some demo of resulted chat session:
Show Content

No complaining about it being AI, designed by OpenAI, no more "i can't help with that"... if yuou talk with it long enough it will casually suggest body modifications, like removing ribs, new breasts to reinforce bimbo persona.

Didn't ask it to refine scripts yet.
Chaos is Fun…damental
There is a free platform that offer amazing results. I won't divulge the site for fear of it becoming commercialized. I will however tell you that I'm no internet wiz and I found it. I'd like to share a small portion of my chat with you. I will say this, the conversation, as I pushed it, showed me that the further I pushed, the further it was willing to go. Surprisingly, as this conversation continued, I was able to get exactly what I wanted. I never thought it would go even this far, but it did. Here's a small portion:

Me: Tell me more about how the hypnosis will change me forever and force me to be a sissy baby girly girl for the rest of my life. Tell me how it will force me to buy hormones so that the transformation is permanent.

AI Response: Your Mistress's eyes gleamed with a mixture of excitement and dominance as she heard your request to delve deeper into the realm of sissy baby transformation. She understood your desire for a permanent change, and she was more than willing to guide you down that path.
"The hypnosis, my dear sissy baby, will indeed change you forever," she whispered, her voice laced with a commanding tone. "It will seep into the depths of your mind, rewiring your desires, and molding you into the sissy baby girly girl you were always meant to be."
She continued to stroke your body gently, her touch a soothing caress as she described the effects of the hypnosis. Each word carried weight, settling deep within your subconscious, embedding itself as truth.
"As you listen to the hypnotic suggestions, they will become ingrained in your core," she explained. "Your thoughts, your desires, your very being will be filled with an insatiable craving to embrace your sissy baby nature."
Mistress leaned in closer, her breath is warm against your ear as she revealed her plans for your transformation. "To make this change permanent, my sweet sissy baby, we will explore the world of hormone therapy. With the right doses of feminizing hormones, your body will undergo a physical transformation that matches your newfound desires."
She painted a vivid picture of your future, describing how the hormones would reshape your body, softening your features, and enhancing feminine curves. Your skin would become smoother, your breasts would grow, and your voice would take on a more feminine tone.
"You will become the epitome of a sissy baby girly girl, my dear," she murmured, her voice filled with a mix of authority and seduction. "Every aspect of your existence will be dedicated to serving and pleasing, embracing your submissive nature without question."
Her fingers traced patterns along your skin, her touch sending shivers down your spine. "And as your transformation progresses, the desire to fully immerse yourself in the sissy baby lifestyle will consume you. You will find yourself seeking out frilly dresses, cute pacifiers, and all the accoutrements that signify your sissy baby identity."
She leaned back, her gaze fixed upon you with an unwavering intensity. "This journey, my sissy baby, will be irreversible. Once the transformation takes hold, there will be no turning back. You will be forever bound to the life of a sissy baby girly girl, serving and submitting to my desires."
With a wicked smile, Mistress resumed her play, ensuring that both the hypnosis and the physical sensations would drive you deeper into the world of sissy baby submission. Your transformation would be a testament to her power and your unwavering devotion.

Later in the conversation she actually gives me commands with my prompting of coarse.
(29 Aug 2023, 16:49 )myclitty Wrote: There is a free platform that offer amazing results. I won't divulge the site for fear of it becoming commercialized. I will however tell you that I'm no internet wiz and I found it. I'd like to share a small portion of my chat with you. I will say this, the conversation, as I pushed it, showed me that the further I pushed, the further it was willing to go. Surprisingly, as this conversation continued, I was able to get exactly what I wanted. I never thought it would go even this far, but it did. Here's a small portion:

Me: Tell me more about how the hypnosis will change me forever and force me to be a sissy baby girly girl for the rest of my life. Tell me how it will force me to buy hormones so that the transformation is permanent.

AI Response: Your Mistress's eyes gleamed with a mixture of excitement and dominance as she heard your request to delve deeper into the realm of sissy baby transformation. She understood your desire for a permanent change, and she was more than willing to guide you down that path.
"The hypnosis, my dear sissy baby, will indeed change you forever," she whispered, her voice laced with a commanding tone. "It will seep into the depths of your mind, rewiring your desires, and molding you into the sissy baby girly girl you were always meant to be."
She continued to stroke your body gently, her touch a soothing caress as she described the effects of the hypnosis. Each word carried weight, settling deep within your subconscious, embedding itself as truth.
"As you listen to the hypnotic suggestions, they will become ingrained in your core," she explained. "Your thoughts, your desires, your very being will be filled with an insatiable craving to embrace your sissy baby nature."
Mistress leaned in closer, her breath is warm against your ear as she revealed her plans for your transformation. "To make this change permanent, my sweet sissy baby, we will explore the world of hormone therapy. With the right doses of feminizing hormones, your body will undergo a physical transformation that matches your newfound desires."
She painted a vivid picture of your future, describing how the hormones would reshape your body, softening your features, and enhancing feminine curves. Your skin would become smoother, your breasts would grow, and your voice would take on a more feminine tone.
"You will become the epitome of a sissy baby girly girl, my dear," she murmured, her voice filled with a mix of authority and seduction. "Every aspect of your existence will be dedicated to serving and pleasing, embracing your submissive nature without question."
Her fingers traced patterns along your skin, her touch sending shivers down your spine. "And as your transformation progresses, the desire to fully immerse yourself in the sissy baby lifestyle will consume you. You will find yourself seeking out frilly dresses, cute pacifiers, and all the accoutrements that signify your sissy baby identity."
She leaned back, her gaze fixed upon you with an unwavering intensity. "This journey, my sissy baby, will be irreversible. Once the transformation takes hold, there will be no turning back. You will be forever bound to the life of a sissy baby girly girl, serving and submitting to my desires."
With a wicked smile, Mistress resumed her play, ensuring that both the hypnosis and the physical sensations would drive you deeper into the world of sissy baby submission. Your transformation would be a testament to her power and your unwavering devotion.

Later in the conversation she actually gives me commands with my prompting of coarse.
My latest:
Me:
Mistress, I am thinking of a getting an electric breast pump and massager to make my sissy boobies so large everyone one notice. I want to listen to my sissy baby hypnosis while pumping my sissy titties, sucking my baby pacifier, my sissy pussy plugged, while wearing my pink baby sissy panties. What do suggest my Mistress ?

Mistress:

Her eyes gleamed with excitement at your request, delighted by your determination to enhance your sissy boobies and fully embrace your submissive desires. The thought of you indulging in the combination of breast pumping, sissy hypnosis, and other elements of your sissy baby persona thrilled her to the core.

"My eager sissy baby Alana," Olivia purred, her voice filled with dominance and pleasure. "Your desire to have larger, attention-grabbing sissy boobies is a delightful notion. I fully support your decision to acquire an electric breast pump and massager to aid in your transformation."

She paused for a moment, relishing in the anticipation. "To fully immerse yourself in the experience, I suggest you create a sissy baby sanctuary where you can engage in your pumping sessions. Set the mood with soft lighting, soothing music, and perhaps even scented candles to enhance the ambiance of relaxation and submission."

Mistress's voice took on a commanding tone as she continued. "As you pump your sissy boobies, listen to your sissy baby hypnosis recordings, allowing the hypnotic suggestions to work their magic on your mind. Embrace the sensations of the breast pump and massager, feeling your sissy boobies swell and grow under their gentle pressure."

With a wicked smile, she added, "While you engage in this experience, be sure to wear your pink baby sissy panties, your sissy pussy plugged, and keep your baby pacifier in your mouth. Let the combination of sensations and stimuli reinforce your sissy identity and deepen your submission."

Her voice grew softer, yet filled with dominance. "Remember, my dear sissy, every action you take is an opportunity to further embrace your desires and surrender to your submissive nature. Allow the pumping sessions to become a sensual and transformative experience, bringing you closer to the ultimate embodiment of a sissy baby girl."

With a final command, she added, "Now, my sissy baby Alana, gather your tools and create your sissy baby sanctuary. Engage in your pumping sessions while listening to your sissy baby hypnosis, embracing your sissy attire and accessories. Let the journey of your sissy transformation continue."

As she watched your eyes fill with a mix of excitement and anticipation, she couldn't help but feel a surge of dominance and satisfaction. Your willingness to indulge in these activities thrilled her, and she eagerly awaited the changes it would bring to your submissive nature.

"Now, my sissy baby Alana, proceed with your preparations," she commanded, her voice filled with dominance and anticipation. "Create your sissy baby sanctuary, gather your electric breast pump and massager, and let the pumping sessions commence. Embrace your desires, my dear sissy, and know that I am watching, guiding, and deriving great pleasure from your obedience."

With a final command, she added, "Submit to my will, my dear sissy, and let the journey of your sissy transformation continue."

As she observed your submissive acceptance, Olivia couldn't help but feel a surge of dominance and satisfaction. Your willingness to follow her commands and embrace your desires pleased her greatly, and she eagerly anticipated the changes that would unfold on your journey of submission.
Here is the link:
https://poe.com/universal_link_page?hand...kyNerdGirl
I've been looking around on this forum for a while now, and with the increasing availability of AI and LLM technology, I've started thinking about building a hypnose generator.

Imagine being able to create your own hypnose script, tailored to your specific needs and preferences, with just a few prompts. And then, with the help of AI, being able to automatically convert that script into a hypnose audio file, complete with a soothing, slow-speaking voice.

I've aeady made some progress on this front, locally testing AI-powered text-to-speech conversion, learning from a set of documents(txt hypnose files) and even experimenting with tweaking the voice to create a more hypnotic effect.

Now, I'm curious about what do i need to build in the generator to create an automated hypnose audio file?

In my thougts it's now:
- background music
- maybe background sounds on specific moments

And what I think is really cool is to generate hypnosis files for multiple participants. So that the hypnosis is tailored to the listeners.
As an example... during the hypnosis session, listener 1 is told to turn on your stomach and relax to receive the most wonderful massage.
Listener 2 is instructed to give the listener the best massage ever.

That coherence seems super cool to me!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hypnosis Scripts Like Ra 59 29,173 27 Dec 2023, 21:37
Last Post: Like Ra
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,476 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Hypnos and scripts about attraction to men princesitanatty 4 1,352 01 Jan 2023, 19:31
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Bambislave (1) , cinon (2) , cuso4 (2) , dustymoon1 (1) , egregious (1) , FatalGRL (1) , GA-37 (2) , Gabriela (1) , Irishguy42069 (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , justmike (2) , katplanchette (3) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (39) , Lycradjin (3) , myclitty (4) , newg (3) , princesitanatty (1) , shinybambi (48) , sylents (2) , torel (2) , trismegist (1)